Small Airport Selects Quantum Secure Credentialing and Enrollment Solution
- LOOKING INTO SCANNING DEVICES. Deliso, Meredith // Aviation Week & Space Technology;8/22/2005, Vol. 163 Issue 8, p82
The article presents information about scanning devices from Guardian Technologies International Inc. (GDTI) and Isonics Corp. GDTI's PinPoint software helps scanners spot contraband items such as weapons and explosives concealed in carry-on or checked baggage. PinPoint uses computer analysis...
- Deakin University Improves Airport Security. // Airport Security Report;10/22/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p8
The article reports on the innovative software platform developed by the Deankin University researchers for the airport security in Australia. The scheme will stimulate the baggage handling systems and will adopt the changes in the airport security. It will also help airports in implementing...
- Experian takes ID checking universal. // Data Strategy;Oct2008, Vol. 3 Issue 12, p10
The article introduces the Universal ID Check multi-data source tool from Experian. The tool allows automated checking on data structures and geographical location. The tool also does identity checking on passport numbers and geo-location of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. The company claims...
- Bayesian Network Assessment Method for Civil Aviation Safety Based on Flight Delays. Huawei Wang; Jun Gao // Mathematical Problems in Engineering;2013, p1
Flight delays and safety are the principal contradictions in the sound development of civil aviation. Flight delays often come up and induce civil aviation safety risk simultaneously. Based on flight delays, the random characteristics of civil aviation safety risk are analyzed. Flight delays...
- France Reexamines Airport Security. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/6/2003, Vol. 158 Issue 1, p36
Reports that the discovery of guns and explosives in a car parked at the Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris, France and the related arrest of a baggage handler have raised concerns about airport security in France and Europe. Circumstances surrounding the discovery and arrest; Description of...
- U.s. Meets Resistance On Collection Of Foreign-Visitor Data. // AirGuide Online.com;2/15/2010, p3
The article reports that there have been oppositions on the move of the U.S. to push foreign countries and airlines to provide personal and criminal data on people planning to enter the country, due to possible increase in costs.
- Australian Government Announced A Aus200 Million (usd174.1 Million) Commitment To Boost. // AirGuide Online.com;2/15/2010, p3
The article reports on the announcement made by the Australian government which states that they are planning to invest 200 million dollars to promote further security among airports across the country by 2011.
- Uk Authorities Are To Create A "no-fly" List As Part. // AirGuide Online.com;2/1/2010, p2
The article reports on the move of the British government to establish a no fly list which is part of their rigid security measure that checks all passengers heading to all major airports in the region before they travel.
- Quantum Secure: New Age Physical Identity & Access Management Platform. // Siliconindia;Nov2011, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p44
The article offers information on Quantum Secure Inc., a San Jose, California-based company founded by president and chief executive officer (CEO) Ajay Jain that provides enterprise software to manage and streamline security identities, compliance and events.
- SOFTWARE SUITE UPDATE SIMPLIFIES PHYSICAL IDENTITY & ACCESS MANAGEMENT LIFECYCLE. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2010, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p114
The article reviews the fourth generation of SAFE suite of software products from Quantum Secure Inc.