Bio-key International's [BKYI]: Minnesota Expands Use of Biometric-based Law Enforcement Pilot Effort
- Deals around the state. Ruth, João-Pierre S. // njbiz;7/13/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 28, p2
This section offers news briefs in New Jersey. Biometric identification solutions developer Bio-key International Inc. agreed to pay $2.17 million to settle the case filed by Longview Special Finance Inc. and Longview Fund LP. The acquisition of regional wireless and landline communications...
- New iPhone may unlock opportunity. ZANKI, TOM // njbiz;9/16/2013, p1
The article focuses on the implications of the Apple Inc.'s launch of iPhone with fingerprint technology feature on Bio-Key International Inc.'s biometric identification systems. Michael DePasquale, chief executive officer (CEO), said that Bio-Key waited for the right moment to introduce...
- Bio-key raises 3.7 million in equity capital. Zanki, Tom // njbiz;11/18/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p3
The article reports on a direct private raising of 3.7 million dollars in equity capital, not counting certain fees and offering expenses, by fingerprint scanning maker Bio-Key International Inc. in November 2013.
- Touch and go. SHELDON, ANDREW // njbiz;10/20/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 42, p1
The article offers information on SideSwipe fingerprint verification tool from BIO-key, a fingerprint biometric identification provider.
- HID, BIO-KEY BIOMETRIC SOLUTIONS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2003, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p65
Features the HID-BIO-key solution, a biometric equipment from HID Corp. and BIO-Key International company. Availability of the item; Contact information; Capabilities in using the legacy cards and systems.
- BIO-KEY SIGNS CONTRACT VALUED OVER $65,000. // Online Product News;Jun2005, pN.PAG
This article focuses on the contract awarded by the Brown County, Minnesota Sheriff's Department to BIO-key International Inc. for PacketCluster Server and PacketClusterï¿½ Patrolï¿½ software licenses. Brown County is a large rural area about 85 miles southwest of the twin cities...
- Montana police department deploys mobile data solution. // Mobile Radio Technology;Nov2006, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the deployment of BIO-key International's MobileCop, which is a law-enforcement mobile data software application by the Whitefish, Montana police department. The mobile data software allows law enforcement and police officers to access criminal database data from their...
- Nadra annuls 90,000 CNICs. // Flare (Pakistan);4/15/2012, p58
The article reports on the cancellation of 90,000 computerised national identity cards by the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) after the Bio-Metric System's implementation in Peshawar, Pakistan.
- India Biometric Card Planned For Rural Rollout. // CardLine;1/29/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p44
The article reports on the plan to develop a biometric card service from Tripura State Cooperative Bank in the five Indian state villages of Tripura in India.