Cubic Corp. [CUB]: Cubic Acquires Asset Tracking Solutions Firm Impeva Labs
- Cubic Acquires Asset Tracking Solutions Firm Impeva Labs. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;5/20/2010, Vol. 246 Issue 35, p9
The article reports on the acquisition of tracking solutions firm Impeva Labs Inc. by Cubic Corp. It states that the company will be renamed as Cubic Global Tracking Solutions. According to the vice president of Finance and Corporate Development John Thomas, the company will support the...
- Cubic Buys Business That Tracks Vehicles, Containers. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;5/24/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 21, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of the assets of Impeva Labs Inc. by Cubic Corp. in California.
- Cubic Corp. to Purchase Maryland Security Firm. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;11/29/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 48, p6
The article reports that Cubic Corp. is buying Abraxas Corp. for 124 million dollars in cash.
- Cubic Acquires Virtual Simulation And Technology Firm Intific. // Defense Daily;3/5/2014, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of the software technology company Intific, Inc. by Cubic Corp., a provider of military defense equipment and automated fare collection equipment, as of March 2014.
- Q5 STIG ENSLEV ARROW UK. // Electronics Weekly;6/4/2008, Issue 2339, p3
The article presents an interview with Stig Enslev, managing director (MD) of broadline distributor Arrow UK. He describes the European distribution market as an increasingly transparent and truly international market driven by the need to improve supply chain effectiveness. He considers...
- Cubic Enters Cyber Security Space With Small Acquisition. // Defense Daily;6/23/2010, Vol. 246 Issue 59, p2
The article offers information on Cubic Corp., which has acquired Harbor Holdings Inc., which is a supplier of customized hardware and software for cyber solutions. It reports that Cubic, with the acquisition, can now participate in the cyber security market. It states that Harbor's innovative...
- With Acquisition, Cubic Gets Deeper Into Cybersecurity. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;6/28/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 26, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of Vienna, Virginia-based Safe Harbor Holdings LLC by Cubic Corp.'s defense applications division in Vienna, Virginia.
- Cubic Acquires Military Communications Company. // Defense Daily;12/17/2014, p5
The article reports that Cubic Corp., a maker of portable ruggedized tactical and strategic networking products, announced on December 16, 2014 that it has acquired DTECH LABS, Inc., a provider of modular networking and baseband communications equipment, for 114.5 million U.S. dollars
- CUBIC. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/17/2014, pA02
The article repots on the acquisition of the networking provider DTech Labs Inc. by the military systems maker Cubic Corp. for $114.5 million in the U.S.