- India Certifies Cross Match Products for UID Project. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/15/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p9
The article reports that two of the biometric capture devices of Cross Match Technologies were certified by the Indian government for the country's unique identification numbers (UID) project.
- Cross Match introduces biometric scanners. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Nov2012, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p27
The article offers brief information on the Guardian biometric scanners from Cross Match Technologies Inc.
- 3M [MMM]: Cogent, Inc. [COGT]: Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/27/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p1
This section offers news briefs on terror response technology companies, including a 3.3 million U.S. dollar contract received by IPKeys Technologies LLC from the National Institute of Standards and Technology, the status of the cash tender offer of 3M for Cogent Inc., and the plan of Cross...
- Cross Match will Deliver SEEK II as Part of BAT-A Award. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/14/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p16
The article reports that Cross Match Technologies will be delivering its handheld SEEK II mobile, multimodal biometric device as part of the U.S. Army's Biometrics Automated Toolset deal award.
- Tech Developments. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/21/2013, p7
The article offers news briefs related to terror response technology as of May 21, 2013. Cross Match Technologies Inc. introduces the Avenger, a new version of SEEK handheld multi-modal biometric system. A body scanner for threat detection from Smiths Detection Inc. has passed the European Civil...
- India Certifies Cross Match Products For UID Project. // Defense Daily International;10/1/2010, Vol. 12 Issue 38, p2
The article reports on the certification of Cross Match Technologies Inc.'s two biometric capture devices by the Standardization, Testing and Quality Certification Directorate of the Department of Information Technology in India. It mentions that these equipment were first certified by the...
- India Certifies Cross Match Products For UID Project. // Defense Daily;9/24/2010, Vol. 247 Issue 60, p7
The article reports that two of the biometric capture devices from Cross Match Technologies Inc. have been certified by the Indian government for the country's unique identification numbers (UID) project.
- Fingerprinting Under Fire. Rothman, Paul // Government Security;Jun2005, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p8
Reports that Stanford professor Lawrence Wein has detected a serious problem in the U.S. federal government's US-VISIT program which is designed to capture terrorists entering American airports by checking their fingerprints. Overall accuracy of the system; Indication that the system's...
- Facial-recognition system offers to strike a blow in the global fight against terrorism. McHale, John // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Apr2002, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p1
Reports the development of a facial-recognition system for the global fight against terrorism in Massachusetts. Importance of the ability to identify suspected terrorists; Reference to the technology developed by Curtiss-Wright and Inforonics electronic firms; Capability to record biometric...