HHS Issues RFI for Secure Internet Gateway and Data Loss Prevention
- Strategic elements for environmental justice // Environmental Health Perspectives;Sep1995, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p796
No abstract available.
- HHS releases Medicare marketing guidelines. // AHA News;09/15/97, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p3
Reports on the launching of marketing guidelines for health maintenance organizations serving Medicare beneficiaries by the US Department of Health and Human Services.
- Major conference held on `Managing the Impact of Drugs on Infants, Young Children and Their... // Children Today;Jul/Aug90, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p2
Reports on the September 18 national invitational conference on drug exposed infants sponsored by the Office of Human Development Services. Conference proceedings available.
- HHS report: Integrated services can make the difference. // Children Today;Nov/Dec90, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p1
Discusses a study by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of the Inspector General entitled, `Services Integration for Children and Families in Crisis.' Thirteen agencies differing in size, funding sources, service locations, target populations, and staffing; Combination...
- Whose Advice? Expert Committees Get a Makeover. Hanna, kathi E. // Hastings Center Report;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p13
Reports on the restructuring of the committees by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) advisory system. Number of committees of the DHHS; Information on the charters of expert committees that were allowed to expire before their work was complete.
- HHS publishes 1995 Hill-Burton updates. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Apr95, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p7
Reports on the Department of Health and Human Services' (HHS) publication of the 1995 updates of poverty income guidelines used to determine eligibility for uncompensated services under the Hill-Burton Program, as well as for the Community Services Block Grant and Head Start programs. ...
- Reports to Congress. // Health Care Financing Review;Winter90, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p159
Presents summaries of reports from the US Department of Health and Human Services released to Congress. Includes the Rural Secondary Specialty Center Demonstration; The Impact of Medicare Hospital Prospective Payment System: 1987 Annual Report; Development of Prospective Payment Methodology for...
- HHS updates poverty income guidelines. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);May96, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the United States Department of Health and Human Services' (HHS) 1996 update of guidelines on poverty income, published in the March 4, 1996 issue of `Federal Register'. Use of the guidelines to determine eligibility for uncompensated services under various programs.
- A billion here, a billion there--it all adds up. Rose, Joan R. // Medical Economics;06/15/98, Vol. 75 Issue 11, p34
Reports that according to estimations from the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Medicare paid out millions of dollars during 1997. Indications that this was due to errors; Reason for these payment errors; What payment errors usually come from.