Global Rainmakers in Channel Distribution Partnership with Dutch Firm
- Local biometrics company Global Rainmakers is exnanding. Hernández, Gina M. // Caribbean Business;8/26/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 33, p8
The article reports on the expansion of the biometrics company Global Rainmakers Inc. (GRI) in Aguada, Puerto Rico.
- Fast, Cheap and Accurate. C. S. // Forbes Asia;Apr2010, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p65
The article evaluates the line of scanners from Global Rainmakers Inc.
- The Iris Has It. Gallagher, Matt // Red Herring;8/18/2010, p5
The article reports the introduction of the iris scanning technology by Global Rainmakers Inc. (GRI). The biometrics firm has partnered with the city of Leon in Mexico to situate eye scanners all over the city. The first phase includes the use of the eye scanners by law enforcement forces at...
- IRIS SCANS ARE GETTING A SECOND LOOK. // E-Scan Newsletter;Dec2010, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p6
The article focuses on the identification and fraud-fighting technology of iris scanning as security technologies in banks and other businesses. It states that iris scanning devices from Global Rainmakers Inc. allow as many as 50 people every minute to be identified as they look at cameras...
- Iris Scans: Coming To An ATM Near You? Sausner, Rebecca // CardLine;10/1/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 41, p44
The article reports on the use of low-cost iris scan technology from Global Rainmakers Inc. by several companies and buildings in the U.S. in 2010. It states that the Air Force bases and Pentagon uses the iris scan, and the Bank of America Corp. scans thousands of people upon entering the...
- We See You! Steiner, Christopher // Forbes Asia;Apr2010, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p64
The article presents information related to Global Rainmakers Inc.'s founder Hector Hoyos' professional achievements. It is stated that Hoyos is targeting the 1.35 billion-a-year mobile devices market for his scanners. It is mentioned that the document flow for federally funded housing program...
- THE FUTURE NOW LIST 2010. Sausner, Rebecca; Arnfield, Robin; Deck, Stewart; Sisk, Michael // Bank Technology News;Sep2010, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p20
The article evaluates several products related to security technology including iris scan biometrics from Global Rainmakers Inc., Analysis Engine fraud management systems from Digital Resolve and Trusted Access for Banking solution from IronKey Inc.
- Technology firms gaining a foothold thanks to inova. Vélez, Eva Lloréns // Caribbean Business;11/24/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 46, p42
The article focuses on Incubation and Innovation Center (inova) in Caguas, Puerto Rico, which is a program launched by the Central Eastern Technological Initiative (Inteco). It says that the program helped 21 technology firm, supplied 140 jobs, and established four virtual ventures. Furthermore,...
- Comment. Pateman, Chris // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov/Dec96, p3
Editorial. Discusses business partners as they relate to merchants and manufacturers. Definition of a business partner; Why the merchant-manufacturer partnership is important; Advantages and disadvantages of such a partnership.