Science Applications International Corp. [SAI]: Ready for Sale Soon
- OSI Systems [OSIS]: L-3 Communications [LLL]: Tek84 Readying to Introduce Integrated Body and Shoe Scanner. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/23/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p4
The article focuses on the plan of the Tek84 Engineering Group to unveil an operational prototype of an advanced whole body imaging system in summer 2010. The imaging system will feature a small footprint than the system being used by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) at...
- Israel approves body scanner from Tek84. // Medical Device Daily;8/10/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 155, p7
The article reports that the AIT84 body scanner from Tek84 Engineering Group has been approved for use in Israeli airports.
- Real Estate. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/23/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p6
The article features the Ait84 body imager from the Tek84 Engineering Group. According to company founder Steven Smith, the advantage of the imager over its rivals is its compact size. Smith also discloses that the imager will not have any advances in automatic threat recognition (ATR)...
- This Week's News: The Us Transportation Security Administration Yesterday Issued A Usd165 Million Contract. // AirGuide Online.com;1/4/2010, p1
The article reports on the two contracts issued by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration to purchase a whole-body imaging system for airport checkpoints security worth 165 million dollars.
- TSA Warehousing Backscatter Body Scanners It Planned to Move to Smaller Airports. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/20/2012, p4
The article looks at the decision of the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to move the Advanced Imaging Technology (AIT) machines from bigger airports to smaller ones. It explains the reason behind TSA's decision to redeploy the Rapiscan AIT systems and how the AIT system works....
- TSA Set to Begin Deploying Next Round of AIT Systems. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/12/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p9
The article announces the plan of the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to deploy Advanced Imaging Technology (AIT) systems purchased from L-3 Communications to several airports across the U.S.
- AAAE Asks Hill To Make TSA Pay For Terminal Mods For AIT Deployments. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;5/25/2010, Vol. 246 Issue 39, p7
The article reports on the demand of the American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) that will require Transportation Security Administration (TSA) for terminal modifications and space necessary in the deployment of Advanced Imaging Systems (AIT) equipment in airports. Charles Barclay,...
- TSA Pilot Testing QinetiQ's Stand-off Imager at Bradley International. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/7/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 14, p10
The article reports on the pilot testing of the SPO-7 passive millimeter wave imaging system from QinetiQ being conducted by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) at Bradley International Airport in Connecticut.
- TSA Tests Millimeter Wave Screening at Phoenix Sky Harbor. // Air Safety Week;10/15/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p4
The article reports that the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is testing millimeter wave passenger imaging technology at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (PHX) as a voluntary alternative to a pat-down during secondary screening. Millimeter-wave passenger imaging technology produces a...