Coast Guard Seeks IT Support for Search and Rescue Optimal Planning System
- Coast Guard Awards Firms $9.5M for HR Support. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/12/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p16
This article announces the selection by the U.S. Coast Guard Human Resources Systems Integration Office of Alion Science and Technology, EIS and ABS to help analyze human performance factors on the engineering design and development of ship, boat and C4 information technology acquisitions.
- Coast Guard Awards Metal Shark $13M for First RB-S Boats. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/12/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p18
The article reports on the delivery order received by Metal Shark Aluminum Boats from the U.S. Coast Guard to produce 38 Response Boats-Small (RB-S).
- Coast Guard C4IT Service Center Plans Industry Day. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/25/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p24
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Coast Guard C4 Information Technology Service Center to hold an Industry Day at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. in Arlington, Virginia on August 17, 2011.
- General Dynamics' [GD]: GD Nabs $11 Coast Guard Award for IT Support. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/17/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 17, p15
The article reports that the Information Technology business unit of General Dynamics (GD) has made a purchase agreement with the U.S. Coast Guard to provide Force Readiness Command (FORCECOM) information technology (IT) support services over a five-year period.
- Useful Information. WITTMAN, AMY L. // Sea Power;May2012, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including actionable intelligence, the U.S. navies' operational adaptation, and the network security challenges and information technology initiatives of the Coast Guard.
- Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman Team To Build Coast Guard's Deepwater System. Burgess, Richard R. // Sea Power;Aug2002, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p28
Reports on the U.S. Department of Transportation contract awarded to the team of Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman to recapitalize the multimission service under the Integrated Coast Guard Systems (ICGS) joint venture. Terms of the contract; Functions of the ICGS program; Remarks from Read...
- With Affordability In Mind, Zukunft Reviewing OPC Requirements. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;1/16/2015, p1
The article reports on the U.S. Coast Guard's reconsideration of the requirements for the Offshore Patrol Cutter (OPC) according to Commandant Paul F. Zukunft. Topics discussed include concerns over the high cost of OPC requirements, Zukunft's request for contractors to develop a capable...
- General Dynamics Gets Coast Guard Information Pact. // Computer Workstations;Sep2011, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the purchase agreement between the General Dynamics Information Technology and the U.S. Coast Guard Force Readiness Command (FORCECOM). It states that General Dynamics has agreed to provide FORCECOM with simulator support and information technology (IT) services for their...
- Enterprise Software Agreements. // CHIPS Magazine;Jan-Mar2012, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p34
The article offers information on the Enterprise Software Initiative (ESI) is a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) that streamline the acquisition process and offers standards compliant information technology (IT). It mentions that the ESI users include DoD components and the employees from the...