Reveal Imaging Gets CT-80 Orders for China World Expo
- Science Applications International Corp. [SAI]: L-3 Communications [LLL]: OSI Systems' [OSIS]: American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: Raytheon [RTN]: General Electric's [GE]: SAIC Agrees To Acquire Reveal Imaging, Makes Move into Aviation Security. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/4/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p2
This article reports on the acquisition by Science Applications International Corp. of Reveal Imaging Technologies. The CT-80 series of reduced size machines is the main seller in Reveal's family of explosive detection systems (EDS) which are sold to the U.S. Transportation Security...
- SAIC Says Reveal Positioned for Growth. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;9/3/2010, Vol. 247 Issue 46, p4
The article reports on the development of new standards for explosive detection systems (EDS) by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) in 2010. The TSA collaborates with Europe on the development of the EDS standards which should be complied by EDS manufacturers. It is believed...
- Reveal Imaging Reveals. // Airport Security Report;2/11/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p4
The article offers information on the study conducted by Reveal Imaging Technologies Inc. with the U.S., international security regulators, and explosives experts on liquid and homemade explosives (HME). The study covers the detection of threats in the operational environments and conducts...
- Speedy Reveal CT-80DR EDS. // Airport Security Report;5/21/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p7
The article reports that the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) of the U.S. has certified the new explosives detection system (EDS) CT-80DR from Reveal Imaging Technologies Inc. The new device can scan checked baggage for a wide variety of explosives at a rate of up to 226 bags per...
- Reveal Reveals $20M Order from TSA. // Airport Security Report;6/3/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p3
The article reports that the Reveal Imaging Technologies Inc. has received a $20 million order from the U.S. Transportation Security Administration for its CT-80 DR, a next generation Explosives Detection System (EDS). The system is smaller and less expensive than any other EDS on the market,...
- IDO Security [IDOI]: IDO Security Receives MagShoe Order from Spain. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/10/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p10
The article offers information on a contract received by IDO Security from the Spanish government for the installation of its MagShoe 3G shoe scanning devices at the private Corvera Castellon Airport near Valencia.
- Reveal Receives $30M Order from TSA. // Airport Security Report;10/21/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p5
The article reports that Reveal Imaging Technologies Inc. has been given a 30 million dollars order from the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) for its CT-80 DR next explosives detection system (EDS). The systems are reported scheduled to be delivered over the next 12 months and...
- TSA Issues Solicitation for Medium Speed EDS. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/4/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p18
The article reports that a Request for Proposal (RFP) has been issued by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration for the procurement of medium-speed explosive detection systems (EDS).
- Army Seeks Sources for Handheld Explosives Hazards Detectors. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;3/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p17
The article reports on the search of the U.S. Army for sources of fully-tested handheld explosive hazards detectors for immediate production and fielding to U.S. war fighters.