Northrop Grumman [NOC]: ICF International [ICFI]: General Physics Corp. [GPX]: Northrop Grumman Nabs FEMA Order to Support Preparedness Exercises
- Termination for Convenience. // Army Lawyer;Jan2001, Issue 338, p51
Presents cases on termination of government contract for convenience in the United States. Termination of the space station program under contract of Northrop Grumman Corp.; Application of the Short Form termination clause; Possibility of dispute in the convenience settlement.
- Northrop abandons tanker bid, citing favoritism toward Boeing. Snyder, Jim // Hill;3/9/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p1
The article reports on the abandonment by Northrop Grumman Corp. of a 35 billion U.S. dollars Air Force refueling tanker contract because of alleged favoritism toward Boeing Co.
- URS Nabs $35M FEMA Support Award. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/23/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p13
The article reports on a potential 35 million-U.S. dollar indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract received by URS Corp. from the U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to provide national and regional subject matter expertise in architecture and engineering.
- UNDER CONTRACT. // Hill;3/5/2015, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p17
The article offers information on the public contracts entered by various U.S. government agencies including the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), the National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors (NASMHPD), and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
- Northrop draws a line in sand on tanker price. Tiron, Roxana // Hill;3/18/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p12
The article reports on the withdrawal of Northrop Grumman Corp. in the refuelling aircraft tanker contract of the Air Force worth 35 billion dollars in the U.S.
- No-Bid Contracts Proliferated at FEMA. Strohm, Chris // National Journal;6/2/2007, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p46
The article reports that about 4,000 contracts were awarded by the U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. David Price, chairman of the Homeland Security Appropriations Subcommittee, stated that FEMA should anticipate its emergency procurement and...
- Contracts. // Medical Device Daily;8/7/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 149, p5
The article reports on a contract received by Greenwood Village, Colorado-based Emergency Medical Services Corp. from the U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency. The agency has awarded the company's operating segment, American Medical Response, an exclusive agreement to provide ground...
- Government contracts. // Electronic News (10616624);5/13/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2116, p30
Presents contracts awarded by United States government agencies and prime contractors. Contract awarded to Northrop Grumman Corp.; Value of the contract awarded to Space and Sensors Associates; Contract awarded to McDonnell Douglas Corp.
- Three Companies Drop Out Of USAF's Combat Rescue Helo Competition. Host, Pat // Defense Daily;12/12/2012, Vol. 256 Issue 48, p6
The article reports that European Aeronautic Defence & Space Co., Boeing Co. and Northrop Grumman Corp. have opted to drop out of bidding for the U.S. Air Force's program to replace its HH-60 Pave Hawk helicopter. All the three companies confirmed yesterday they decided not to move forward on...