Harris Corp. [HRS]: Air Force Awards Harris $12M to Secure Command and Control Systems at AMC
- Air Force Awards Lockheed Martin $405 Million In GPS III, SBIRS Contracts. // Space & Missile Defense Report;3/1/2013, p6
The article reports that Lockheed Martin (LMT) received a $405 million defense contract from the U.S. Air Force for additional global positioning system (GPS) III and space-based infrared systems (SBIRS) satellites in 2013.
- Air Force Awards Lockheed Martin Contract Under ISC2 System. Host, Pat // Defense Daily;11/13/2012, Vol. 256 Issue 29, p4
The article reports on the defense contract awarded by U.S. Air Force to Lockheed Martin worth $250 million under the Integrated Space Command and Control (ISC2) system.
- Lockheed Martin Submits Final Space Fence Proposal. Host, Pat // Defense Daily;11/13/2012, Vol. 256 Issue 29, p6
The article reports on the submission of the final contract proposal of Lockheed Martin for the Air Force's next generation space debris radar tracking system called Space Fence.
- US Air Force investigating disputed plane contract. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;3/7/2012, Vol. 46 Issue 50, p4
The article discusses a 354 million dollar contract by the U.S. Air Force regarding light air support plane.
- Raytheon Awarded Contract to Build New USAF Radar. Drubin, Cliff // Microwave Journal;Nov2014, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p55
The article reports on the award given to American defense contractor and industrial corporation Raytheon Co. by the U.S. Air Force of a $19.5 million contract to be used for engineering and manufacturing development of an expeditionary radar that will detect, identify and track drones, missiles...
- Air Force Delays FAB-T Decision To January. Host, Pat // Defense Daily;9/17/2013, Vol. 259 Issue 55, p3
The article reports on the decision of the U.S. Air Force to delay the anticipated source selection for its Family of Advanced Beyond Line-of-Sight Terminals (FAB-T) program until January 2014 as confirmed by Air Force spokeswoman Captain Erika Yepsen.
- Raytheon awarded $35 million U.S. Air Force aircraft integration and life cycle technical support contract. // Sensors;3/6/2015, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Air Force has awarded defense contractor firm Raytheon Co. a contract to provide aircraft integration and life-cycle technical support on an advanced bomb carriage and aircraft release system.
- AIR FORCE AWARDS ADVANCED EW COMPONENTS CONTRACTS. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Aug2013, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p18
The article reports on the nine contracts totaling almost $3 millionaire awarded by the Air Force Research Laboratory Sensors Directorate at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio for Phase 0 of the Advanced Components for Electronic Warfare (ACE) program.
- Air Force Awards Boeing $467 Million For Minuteman III ICBM Guidance Repair Work. // Defense Daily;6/4/2015, p8
The article reports on a contract awarded by the U.S. Air Force to aircraft manufacturer Boeing for repairing Minuteman III ICBM guidance sets in 2015.