NICE Systems [NICE]: NICE Acquires SatCom Intercept Technology Firm Lamda Communication
- NICE Tacks on a Security Management Software Solutions Company. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2010, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p92
The article reports that NICE Systems Ltd. has acquired the security management solution assets of Orsus Situation Management, which is deemed to help NICE Systems in providing a comprehensive pre-integrated portfolio of security management solutions.
- Elbit Completes Acquisition Of Cyber And Intelligence Division Of NICE Systems. // Defense Daily;7/2/2015, p5
The article reports on the completion of the acquisition of the Cyber and Intelligence Division of software solutions provider NICE Systems by Israel's defense electronics company Elbit Systems, as of July 2015.
- Thales Contact Solutions Acquired by NICE Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2003, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p16
Announces the acquisition of Thales Contact Solutions assets by NICE Systems. Financial arrangements; Potential additional contingent cash payment upon completion of specific financial performances.
- Big Data Market Sees CSC Buy Infochimps, NICE Buy Causata. Taft, Darryl K. // eWeek;8/8/2013, p1
The article reports on the move of technology company Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) which acquired big data query and processing provider Infochimps to expand its big data enterprise and on the announcement of software provider NICE Systems Ltd. that it is planning to purchase software firm...
- Actimize Buying Fortent for $73.5M. Wolfe, Daniel // American Banker;9/2/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 166, p9
This article reports that Actimize, a unit of Nice Systems Ltd., has announced that it will purchase financial security company Fortent Inc. Fortent supplies anti-money-laundering and financial crime prevention technology. Actimize said that it shares few customers with Fortent and that it plans...
- NICE to Acquire Causata to Enable a Seamless Customer Experience across the Web and Contact Center. // Insurance Broadcasting;8/9/2013, p1
The article informs that the Israel-based digital recording and management solutions provider NICE Systems Ltd. has announced that it has entered an agreement to acquire Causata, a provider of real-time Big Data analytics technology. It informs that the acquisition will allow NICE to offer...
- Nice Systems to Buy Analytics Firm Causata. Cumming, Chris // American Banker;8/ 8/2013, Vol. 178 Issue 122, p13
The article reports call center software maker Nice Systems announced on August 7, 2013 that it has an agreement to buy Causata, a customer behavior analytics software company based in San Mateo, California. A press release from Nice Systems' chief executive officer Zeevi Bregman about the...
- Key Links Fraud Shield, Growth. Monks, Matthew // American Banker;7/19/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 109, p3
The article discusses the KeyCorp banking company's investment in the Actimize division of Nice Systems Ltd., an Israeli security firm, to help protect its clients from financial fraud and to help increase profits.
- NICE Systems [NICE]: NICE Introduces New Version of Situator Security Management Platform. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;3/30/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on the launch of Situator software security management platform from NICE Systems that offers more openness and interoperability.