Boeing [BA]: Boeing Installs Remote Video Surveillance Systems on Northern Border
- Halifax Harbour Bridges Enhances Security with PureTech's Wide Area Surveillance Solution. // Remote Site & Equipment Management;Fall2012, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p29
The article reports on the completion of the installation of PureTech System's PureActiv wide area video surveillance system on both the Macdonald and the MacKay Bridges.
- 245 Million Video Surveillance Cameras Installed Globally in 2014. // Remote Site & Equipment Management;Fall2015, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p30
The article reports on the findings of IHS Inc. that there were 245 million professionally installed video surveillance cameras active and operational globally in 2014, while the majority of those cameras were analog.
- Spheres of Success With Residential Video. Peterson, Cassie // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2013, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p60
The article focuses on seven areas for installation and designing residential video systems. Global Security and Communication operations manager Eric Waters says that most dealers agree that the most important requirement for effective residential video system is to manage customer...
- PGA Event Proved Tough to Secure, but Solved Using Hosted Video Solution. Peterson, Cassie // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2012, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p111
The article focuses on the installation of Axis Video Hosting System (AVHS) at the TPC San Antonio AT&T Oaks Course in Texas. Hosted video solutions from Axis Communications Inc. are deployed at the course for the Valero Texas Open to address the strategic challenges in providing video...
- On Board With Partnerships. Stepanek, Laura // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2012, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p91
Information on the Axis Communications Inc. fifth annual A&E Technology Summit that was held in Miami, Florida is presented. Sessions at the event have covered product detail, technology trends, and application challenges. Chief information officer Louis Noriega has started the summit with a...
- EMBEDDED COMPONENTS. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Oct2008, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p31
The article reports on the selection of embedded components and design tools from TTTech by the engineers working on the power system of Boeing 878 Dreamliner of Boeing Co. in the U.S. It is stated that TTTech is providing embedded components for the integration of Hamilton Sundstrand Corp.'s...
- Boeing installs high-energy laser on gunship. // Interavia Business & Technology;Winter2007, Issue 690, p32
The article reports on Boeing Co.'s installation of a high-energy laser on a gunship aircraft in Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico. It is said that the company has completed the laser installation aboard a C-130H aircraft on December 4, 2007. It includes a major subsystem, a 12,000-pound...
- IN BRIEF. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Apr2009, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p8
The article offers news briefs related to U.S. military readiness. Rockwell Collins Inc. installed the Block I modification to the Navy's E-6B Mercury aircraft. The Air Space and Missile System Center awarded a blanket purchase agreement for space operations technical support to QinetiQ North...
- CTA Surveillance Program Yields More Arrests, Greater Security. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;10/31/2012, Vol. 45 Issue 39, p3
The article reports that Chicago Transit Authority's surveillance program which aims to improve system safety and security has been successful in detecting crime patterns and serial offenders in both reported and unreported crimes.