Intergraph Delivers Security Management System to Jordan
- Intergraph spins off computer unit. L.K. // Computer-Aided Engineering;Dec97, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p6
Reports that Intergraph Corp.'s Intergraph Computer Systems business unit will operate as a separate company.
- DP Studio nears end as Intergraph reshuffles. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;1/30/95, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p29
Reports on the restructuring at Intergraph Corp. Streamlining of Intergraph products; Realignment of Integraph's Electronic Publishing Division and its graphic arts products in Huntsville, Alabama; Changes at DP Studio; Intergraph's evaluation of the Cosmos image database management product.
- Intergraph cuts PromoSuite prices. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;4/29/96, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p27
Reports that Intergraph Corp. has announced price cuts in its PromoSuite line, a series of Quark Xtensions aimed at the retail and catalog markets.
- Intergraph closes Retail Solutions Group. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;2/10/97, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p30
Reports that Intergraph has closed its Retail Solutions Group that it acquired in 1993. Reason for the closing of the unit; Number of customers using the RSG system or TRAC, according to operations head Bruce Sholes; Scitex's decision to discontinue development on its Catalogic system;...
- Intergraph makes anti-takeover move. // Electronic News;8/30/93, Vol. 39 Issue 1978, p4
Reports on the anti-takeover move by Intergraph's board of directors. Plan to adopt a Shareholder Rights Plan; Distribution of one stock purchase; Company's trade performance.
- Integraph ventures into Intel market with Pentium systems. Polilli, Steve // InfoWorld;11/15/93, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p38
Reports on Integraph Inc.'s line of Pentium-based workstations and multiprocessor servers. Intel's Pentium processors and Microsoft Windows NT's offers for users; Availability of the Pentium servers and Pentium workstations; Configurations; Price for a dual processor system.
- Publishing spared in Intergraph layoffs. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;8/10/95, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p75
Reports on the reorganization of Intergraph. Reduction of workforce; Sparing of publishing-related groups; Financial report for second quarter of 1995; Subsidiaries.
- PromoSuite prices lowered. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;4/23/96, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p30
Reports that Intergraph Corp. has lowered the prices of the modules in its PromoSuite family Xtensions.
- Computers. Puttre, Michael; Puttré, Michael // Design News;1/5/98, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p70
Focuses on what Intergraph Corporation predicts for the growth of multi-processor workstations in 1998. Comments from Steve Pesto, manager of Intergraph; Availability of the processors. INSET: The multi-processor housing shortage.