Raytheon [RTN]: L.A. Sheriff Awards Raytheon $20M for Mobile Data Computer System
- Raytheon scores $1.3B Brazil pact. // Electronic News;3/17/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2159, p62
Reports on the $1.285-billion contract for the System for the Vigilance of the Amazon (SIVAM) by the Brazilian government, Raytheon Co., Embraer and Fundacao Aplicacoes de TEcnologias Criticas (ATECH).
- CBP Awards Raytheon Potential $45.3M Contract for SeaVue Radars. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/22/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p14
The article announces Raytheon's (RTN) receipt of an indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity 45.3-million U.S.-dollar contract from the Customs and Border Protection for SeaVue radar systems and related spares and services.
- United States : RAYTHEON bags $130 MILLION contract for new toll system in MASSACHUSETTS. // TendersInfo News;8/16/2014, p1
The article reports on the 130 million U.S. dollar contract won by Raytheon for the provision of all electronic tolling system to Massachusetts.
- News breaks. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/25/1994, Vol. 141 Issue 4, p17
Reports on Brazil's selection of Raytheon Co. as the sole contractor to build a $1.2-billion environmental monitoring and air traffic control system for the Amazon basin, following a fierce competition with Thomson-CSF SA. Factors which helped the American company clinch the deal.
- Raytheon wins contract for Adams County LTE network. Jackson, Donny // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;7/7/2011, p2
The article reports on the $8.7 million contract awarded to Raytheon Co. for the deployment of a public safety long-term evolution (LTE) network in Adams County and Denver, Colorado. It notes the contract will require the company to build a 15-site network that will serve users from several...
- Raytheon To Bid On Air Force's Global Aircrew Strategic Network Terminal. // Defense Daily;1/25/2013, Vol. 257 Issue 17, p1
The article reports on the plan of defense contractor Raytheon Co. (RTN) to bid on the contract to build the Global Aircrew Strategic Network Terminal (GASTN) of the U.S. Air Force.
- BRIEFS. // Inside Tucson Business;1/18/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p17
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. Pima County received an A mark during the transparency evaluation of Sunshine Review. Raytheon Co. received a contract from the U.S. Air Force worth $12.3 million dollars to manufacture High-Speed Anti-Radiation Missile (HARM) units. Tucson city...
- Missile bidder aims to get Americans onside. // Professional Engineering;02/23/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p7
Reports on attempts by local company Matra BAe Dynamics (MBD) to sway the British government's decisionmaking on contract awarding for its Eurofighter aircraft. MBD's competition with Raytheon Co. of the United States through its Meteor consortium; Lobbying by US president Bill Clinton for...
- Raytheon to upgrade key ATC sites. // Air Traffic Management;Summer2011, Issue 2, p8
The article reports that Raytheon Co. has won the 177 million dollars worth of contract from Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to upgrade the air traffic control systems at several key control sites in the U.S.