SRC Gets $42M Award for ICE Cybersecurity Support
- Making the Case for GSA's FTS. // Contract Management;Jun2003, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p72
Presents case studies that illustrate the advantages that accrue for both federal contract managers and commercial partners when the U.S. General Services Administration's Federal Technology Service brings them together to provide solutions. Nature and scope of contracts signed by companies...
- SimplixGrinnell Announces GSA Contract. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2002, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p17
Reports on Houston, Texas-based SimplexGrinnell's agreement with the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) to provide advanced nurse call and patient response products to the federal government. SimplexGrinnell as business unit of Tyco International Ltd.'s Fire and Security Division;...
- PA plugs into GSA program to power electricity purchases. Wimmer, Sandra J. // Government Procurement;Jun99, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p7
Reports on the United States General Services Administration's awarding of electric power contracts in Pennsylvania. Federal agencies participating in the procurement program; Estimate on the tax savings resulting from the contracts; Awarding of the contracts to Exelon Energy and Allegheny...
- Feds encourage local contractors. Ruano, Lida Estela // Caribbean Business;9/21/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 37, p32
Highlights the United States General Services Administration's expenditure on federal contracts awarded to Puerto Rico-based companies in 1999. Total value of contracts awarded in 1999; Percentage of contract money earmarked for women-owned businesses in 2000; Importance of the agency's Webpage.
- Top 10 GSA Schedules in Fiscal Year 2013. // Contract Management;Jun2014 Supplement, p24
Two charts are presented depicting the top 10 General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule by sales accounting in fiscal year 2013 in the U.S.
- GSA Adds $9M to ICF Network Defense and Cyber Security Contract. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/18/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p13
The article reports on the new task order received by ICF International (ICFI) from the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) as of January 2012, to increase the ceiling value of a cybersecurity contract, for network defense and cybersecurity.
- Contract Appeals, Travel, and Transportation. // Contract Management;Aug2003, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p60
Presents a case study of a contractor's storage-in-transit claim that was denied by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) because it was submitted beyond the three-year limitation. History of the case; Services offered by the GSA to its employees in regards to travel and transportation.
- U.S. Agency Grants Contract to eMASON. Kilgore, Austin // American Banker;12/22/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 197, p11
The article states that the U.S. Government Services Administration (GSA) has entered into a contract with software company eMASON letting federal agencies purchase eMASON's software at a negotiated price; it mentions the GSA negotiates prices and terms and conducts due diligence with vendors.
- SRC Gets Contracts for Foliage Penetrating Radar. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/2/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p15
The article focuses on the two contracts received by SRC Inc. for its Foliage Penetrating, Reconnaissance, Surveillance, Tracking and Engagement Radar system.