OSI Systems [OSIS]: Implant Sciences Corp. [IMSC]: Briefing
- Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;12/4/2013, p1
The article offers news briefs on the terror response technology industry as of December 2013, including the 1 million dollar order that L-3 Communications has received from the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to provide parts and services in support of the company's eXaminer...
- Contract Awards. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/14/2012, p6
This section presents news briefs on contracts in the U.S. market for terror response technology as of February 14, 2012. L-3 Communications and Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC) have received separate contracts from the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). SAIC has also...
- 'Good enough' is not good enough to lead TSA. Micu, John L. // Hill;1/13/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p19
The article reports on the need for U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to exert more effort to avoid security failures in the country following the attempted terrorist attack on Northwest Flight 253 December 25, 2009.
- TSA Stages Highway Searches. // New American (08856540);11/21/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p7
The article reports on the implementation in Tennessee of the Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response (VIPR) program of the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA), in which TSA will work together with state and local police to perform counterterrorism operation in the state.
- The TSA vs. Homeland Security. // Reason;Apr2010, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p12
The article focuses on the new travel regulations made by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to provide safety to the travelers against terrorism.
- Implant Says Benchtop Detector Progressing Toward Air Cargo Qualification. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/4/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p5
The article reports that Implant Sciences Corp.'s Quantum Sniffer QS-B220 benchtop explosives trace detector has received notification of vendor eligibility in the U.S. Transportation Security Administration's (TSA) Air Cargo Screening Qualification Test Qualification Group 2.
- Contract Awards. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/28/2012, p5
This section offers U.S. border protection news briefs. The Transportation Security Administration awarded a five-year contract to CACI International for program management support services. The Department of State awarded a potential five-year contract worth 17.9 million dollars to CGI...
- Turnaround Tuesday: Explosive-Detection Tech Business Implant Sciences Extends Time to Pay Debt. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/20/2015, p14
The article discusses the financial relief obtained by explosive-detection technology company Implant Sciences Corp. under chief executive officer from the deferment of maturing notes and closing of QS-B220 desktop explosives trace detection system sales to the Transportation Security...
- QS-H300 Evaluated Air Cargo Screening. // Airport Security Report;4/22/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p7
The article reports on the evaluation made by the U.S. Transportation Administration (TSA) to the Quantum Sniffer QS-H300 Air Cargo Screening System from Implant Sciences Corp. It notes that a new legislation by the administration requires 100% of air cargo on passenger aircrafts must undergo...