Changes in snowplow-mounting guidelines
- Changes in snowplow-mounting guidelines. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2011, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p20
The article details the changes in snowplow-mounting guidelines from Ram Trucks, Ford Trucks, and General Motors (GM). The most significant changes for the 2012 model is Ram Trucks' all-new original equipment manufacturer (OEM) module that allows enhanced access to the vehicle's messaging. GM...
- Truck sales will take off in 2013. WEAKS, KEVIN // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;1/17/2013, Vol. 76 Issue 23, p8
The article evaluates the Sierra family of pickup trucks from General Motors Corp.
- Rusted but not Busted PART 9. AGUILAR, KEVIN // Street Trucks;Sep2015, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p36
The article offers step-by-step instructions for installing a vintage air frontrunner engine drive system into a 1962 GMC project truck.
- Clean up Your 'Gate. // Street Trucks;Sep2015, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p78
The article offers step-by-step instructions for installing a tailgate in a 1958-1966 General Motors (GM) trucks.
- GM Invests $890 Million for Next-Gen Small-Block V-8. Amend, James M. // Ward's Auto World;May2010, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the confirmation of the manufacturing investments of General Motors Co. (GM) which aimed to update small-block V-8 engines frequently in its pickups and sport utility vehicles (SUV).
- Save fuel in hybrid pickups. // Asian Pacific Post;3/19/2009, p20
This article offers information on the 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 hybrid pickups from General Motors.
- Wind-Tunnel Time Leads to Better Fuel Economy, Quietness for 2014 Sierra. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;5/17/2013, p1
The article reviews the fuel-efficient and quiet interior of the 2014 Sierra full-size pickup from General Motors Corp. (GMC).
- GMC ad push aims to lure non-GM buyers. Colias, Mike // Advertising Age;10/13/2014, Vol. 85 Issue 21, p1
The article reports on the plan of automotive giant General Motors to launch an advertising campaign in 2015 to promote its under-the-radar truck brand.
- SMALL BLOCK Hugely Capable. MURPHY, TOM // Ward's Auto World;Jul2013, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p32
The article evaluates the 14 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT pick up truck from General Motors.