Interstate Distributor Co installs Aeroflex side skirts on 2,058 trailers
- Carrier's fuel discount card offers 10 cents off per gal. for contractors. // Fleet Owner Blog;8/20/2012, p5
The article reports on the launch of a new fuel purchase card by Interstate Distributor Co. for its contracted carrier program.
- Interstate Distributor offering new pay package for OTR regional drivers. // Fleet Owner Blog;7/9/2012, p6
The article offers information on My Pay package for over-the-road (OTR) regional drivers offered by Interstate Distributor Co.
- Maximum MPG. Bald, Jim // Overdrive;Nov97, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p87
Gives advice on maximizing fuel economy in trucking. Use of the computer when selecting a new truck; Maintenance and inspection of equipment before going out on a trip; Avoidance of high speed and excessive idling.
- Ten tips for truck fuel savings. Mans, Jack // Prepared Foods;Oct93, Vol. 162 Issue 11, p131
Presents tips on how to lessen truck fuel costs. Minimization of engine idling; Improvement of driving habits; Maintenance of tires; More.
- Pushing oil drains. Birkland, Carol // Fleet Equipment;Jan97, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p34
Part II. Offers advice for truck operators who plan to extend the trucks' oil change intervals. Deciding which filter to choose; Advantages of by-pass filter; Sever-duty filters; Combined full-flow/bypass filter; Cleanable filters. INSETS: Don't call it a filter.;Quarter million mile intervals?..
- U.S. no longer will look other way on truck mileage. // AutoWeek;4/25/94, Vol. 44 Issue 17, p11
Forecasts changes in corporate average fuel economy (CAFE) for pickup trucks in the United States. Expectation of set standard before the end of President Bill Clinton's term.
- 1996 EPA mileage report--trucks. // AutoWeek;12/18/95 Supplement Buyer's Guide96, Vol. 45 Issue 51, p150
Presents statistics on the mileage of trucks in the United States according to the 1996 report of the Environmental Protection Agency. Small pickup truck/two wheel drive; Standard pickup truck/two wheel drive; Special purpose vehicles/two wheel drive; Special purpose vehicles/four wheel drive.
- PGD Fuel Memo Uproar. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Apr2001, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p32
Reports on complaints of tenants at the Charlotte County Airport in Punta Gorda, Florida after the issuance of a memorandum by Director Fred Watts requiring a 20-gallon minimum fuel fill before a truck is dispatched to a hangar. Special workshop to discuss the minimum fuel charge, fuel flowage...
- New York propane. // Automotive News;9/27/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5519, Automotive News Insight. p2i
Reports on the state of New York's use of five propane-fueled trucks in its vehicle fleet for state parks. Program as part of a two-year study of the fuel; Factors in monitoring of trucks.