Carrier Transicold Vector technology Helps NE Produce Center clear the air
- Will 53-foot reefers make 48-footers dinosaurs? Friedman, Michael // Frozen Food Age;Sep96, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p48
Compares the efficiency of using a 53-foot refrigerated trailers with a standard 48-foot refrigerated trailers. Comparison of the dimensions; Cost efficiencies; Key impediments to greater use of 53-foot reefers; Need for dispatchers and customers to be educated about 53-foot trailers.
- Chilling Chile. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Aug96, Vol. 91 Issue 8, p106
Cites the North American Transportation Alliance's report on the increasing demand for refrigerated trailer units in Chile.
- Lessons from lessors. Birkland, Carol // Fleet Equipment;Jan98, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p24
Cites specifications and qualities preferred by trailer leasing companies for trailer refrigeration equipment. Use of microprocessors for comprehensive and fast diagnostics for easy servicing; Provision of flexibility for customers; Availability of temperature control feature.
- Untitled. // Motor Transport;4/5/2010, p6
A photograph of hauling firm Stobart Group's SDC Insuliner refrigerated presented.
- More double-deck fridges for Ocado. // Motor Transport;1/31/2011, p13
The article reports on the purchase of double deck split temperature trailers by online food retailer Ocado Ltd. from Marshall Fleet Solutions and Paneltex for transporting chilled and ambient goods, as of January 31, 2011.
- Kidron Unveils Emperor. // Frozen Food Age;Jan2002, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p47
Describes the design of the Emperor refrigerated distribution trailer from Kidron Incorporated. Features of the trailer; Lengths available; Information on the company.
- Great Dane's new Everest series takes reefer trailer quality to new heights. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2012, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p197
The article offers information on Great Dane's all-new Everest series of refrigerated trailers.
- ArcticPup trailer complements Arcticseal. // Refrigerated Transporter;Sep2002, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p41
Highlights the ArcticPup reefer trailer from Morgan Corp. Features of the trailer; Technology that refrigerates the trailer.
- New Hackney Reefer Has Host of Advantages. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2001, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p42
Presents information on the Hackney Dairy Classic refrigerated truck body. Two versions of the refrigerated truck body; Features and benefits provided.