Great Dane will build reefer trailer plant
- Great Dane Completes Celadon's First Reefer Trailer at Statesboro Plant. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/ 6/2013, p2
The article reports that trailer manufacturer Great Dane has completed the production of Celadon Group's first refrigerated trailer. Celadon is cited as one of the largest truckload carriers in North America. The refrigerated trailer was manufactured at Great Dane's manufacturing facility in...
- Rowland accepts first reefer from new Great Dane plant. Roberts, Jack // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2012, Vol. 169 Issue 10, p31
The article reports that Great Dane's refrigerated trailer plant in Statesboro, Georgia completed its first customer trailer produced to order, an Everest TL, in a ceremony with its owner, Rowland Transportation of Dade City, Florida in October 2012.
- Great Dane announces location of new Southeast plant. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2010, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p18
The article reports on the announcement given by Great Dane Limited Partnership concerning its plan to build a refrigerated trailer plant in Statesboro, Georgia.
- Great Dane acquires production facility. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2004, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the acquisition of a Scott County, Tennessee-based production facility by Great Dane Limited Partnership. Anticipated start-up date of the facility; Executive who will be heading the operations in the facility; Company that previously owned the facility.
- Great Dane introduces reefer for truckload. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2004, Vol. 39 Issue 36, p30
Reports that Great Dane introduced its Super LT trailer, which combines features of its Classic and Super Seal refrigerated Trailers at the 2004 Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky. Trailers aimed at helping truckload carriers in Eastern U.S. and Canada reduce operating costs; Key...
- Great Dane completes Celadon Group's first refrigerated trailer at Georgia plant. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/1/2013, p23
The article reports that trailer manufacturer Great Dane has completed production of truckload carrier Celadon Group's first refrigerated trailer, part of a 200-reefer order being built at Great Dane's manufacturing facility in Statesboro, Georgia. These reefers represent the first refrigerated...
- Great Dame Adds New Trailer to Dry-van Line-up. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2002, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p44
Introduces the SSL dry-van trailer line of Great Dane Limited Partnership. Description of the trailer van; Specifications of the trailer.
- Great Dane plant makes 100,000th trailer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2012, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p10
The article reports that Great Dane's manufacturing facility in Terre Haute, Indiana completed its 100,000th trailer.
- Great Dane Opens New Manufacturing Plant in Statesboro, Georgia. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/4/2012, p4
The article reports that Great Dane has opened a manufacturing plant in Statesboro, Georgia. The plant will manufacture the Everest refrigerated trailers, with a full capacity of producing 5,000 trailers annually. The facility was designed and built to include breakthrough technologies such as...