He came, he climbed, he conquered
- Charity climb is a peak experience. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/8/2004, Issue 2604, p34
Reports on the plan of British travel trade industry to climb Ben Nevis in Scotland. Aim to raise funds for the Family Holiday Association; Expected amount that will be raised from the event.
- Expert view. Parkes, Matt // Third Sector;5/5/2009, p16
The article presents views on the fundraising project Beyond Boundaries Ben Nevis Challenge 2008. According to the article, the organizing team were on the right track from the start when they responded to the idea of Ken Hames for this project. The author says that its success was due to the...
- Teams train to touch the void. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;6/11/2004, Issue 2618, p44
Reports on the mountaineering expedition to Ben Nevis in Scotland being planned by the travel industry to raise funds for the Family Holiday Association.
- Hitting the heights. // GP: General Practitioner;10/21/2002, p1
Presents a photograph of two participants climbing Ben Nevis mountains in Scotland for the National Autistic Society on October 26, 2002.
- Could your IT team rise to the Three Peaks Challenge? // Computer Weekly;6/8/2004, p12
There is still time to sign up for the last few places in this year's Vanco Three Peaks Challenge. The challenge invites teams of IT professionals to climb Snowden, Ben Nevis and Scafell Pike in 24 hours to raise money for charity Care International. This year's event takes place from July...
- The Big Ben. // British Medical Journal;7/29/1978, Vol. 2 Issue 6133, p332
Relates experience of climbing the mountain of Ben Nevis in Scotland. Description of the route going the mountain summit; Commentary on the outlook of the mountain; Adventure of tracking the mountain terrain.
- THE MIGHTY FELLS. TOOZE, JESSICA // Britain;May2012, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p84
The article offers information on three peaks in Great Britain which dominate their surrounding landscapes in some of the most strikingly beautiful locations to be found anywhere in the country, from Scotland's Ben Nevis to England's Scafell Pike in Lake District and Wales' Snowdon. Ben Nevis is...
- Cornish housebuilder does the double for charity. // Estates Gazette;6/2/2007, Issue 722, p78
The article reports on the efforts of Roger Carson, managing director (MD) of Rosemullion Homes, to raise funds for charities by competing in the Three Peaks Challenge in Great Britain. Carson and his colleagues fought rain, snow and fog to climb the mountains Ben Nevis in Scotland, Scafell Pike...
- Macdonald & Company aim high for ELIFAR Foundation. // Estates Gazette;6/2/2007, Issue 722, p78
The article reports that Macdonald & Co. is encouraging staff to participate in the Three Peaks Challenge on June 21-24, 2007 to raise funds for the ELIFAR Foundation. Twenty-two staff members will climb mountains Ben Nevis in Scotland, Scafell Pike in England and Snowdon in Wales within 24...