Pyjama party success
- It's a quacker. // Cabinet Maker;04/06/2001, Issue 5232, p37
Reports that Silentnight Beds paid tribute to its Hippo and Duck icons during fund raising events for Red Nose day, held March 16, 2001 in Great Britain.
- Once upon a time... // Cabinet Maker;06/01/2001, Issue 5240, p37
Focuses on the Biggest Bedtime Storytelling Event at Salterforth in Great Britain. Performance of actors Tim Vincent and Clive Rowe at the event; Involvement of Silentnight Beds in the fund raising; Recipient of the event proceeds.
- The Big Picture. // Third Sector;10/1/2014, Issue 805, p18
Photographs relevant to charities in Great Britain as of October 2014 is presented which include the Mud Madness fundraising run for the Marie Cure Cancer Care and a painting of Olympic champion runner Mo Farah which was sold in an auction for 35,600 British pound for charity Willow.
- My Week. // Third Sector;11/13/2012, Issue 730, p11
The author describes her week as director of grant-making and policy at Children in Need in Great Britain in preparation for a yearly appeal night among other activities like running through the Designer Pudsey Auction event in November 2012 and planning for the December Fun and Friendship event.
- WHAT'S NEW. // Third Sector;4/27/2010, Issue 612, p7
This section offers news briefs related to fund-raising campaigns in the British voluntary sector including a plan by Disney Store UK to donate to the Woodland Trust for every Earth Day shopping bag and pin badge it sells, a charity football tournament by the Chelsea Football Club for Help a...
- PapeR rouNd. // Third Sector;11/13/2012, Issue 730, p13
This section offers news briefs on charity including a protest against a Valenzuelan football team's choice of pink kit to raise cash for charity, a woman driving dormice 100 miles to Great Britain's Secret World Wildlife Rescue and "The Sun's" promotion of the charitable works of its Page 3 girls.
- The future of Payroll Giving. Richards, Louise // Third Sector;2/28/2012, Issue 696, p31
The article talks about Payroll Giving, a fundraising method used by British charities, highlights its failure to solve all fundraising problems, and cites the principles needed to improve Payroll Giving.
- WHAT'S NEW. // Third Sector;6/15/2010, Issue 619, p5
The article presents a roundup of fundraising campaigns in Great Britain including the Great Drag Race for the Prostate Cancer Foundation and the Prostate Cancer Support Federation, a mystery two-day cycle ride hosted by The Christie, and Standard Chartered Great City Race, organized by Seeing...
- paper round. // Third Sector;7/12/2011, Issue 668, p13
The article discusses a selection of fundraising initiatives for charities in Great Britain in July 2011.