Shooting from the hip
- FTBA'S AIM IS TRUE. // Cabinet Maker;6/19/2009, Issue 5642, p36
The article offers information on the Furnishing Trades Benevolent Association (FTBA) in Great Britain. The FTBA held its 15th Big Shots event, the industry charity's annual clay pigeon shooting competition was held on June 11, 2009 and was participated by 30 teams. According to organiser David...
- Global Vision. Langford, David // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2015, Issue 5922, p52
The article offers information on a conversation with David Langford, owner of Peroda, who explains how a combination of youth and experience helped retailers in placing faster orders in Great Britain. It mentions the cultural aspects of the business which have been merged together to create...
- Surprise turnaround to summer sale slump. // Cabinet Maker;9/1/2006, Issue 5503, p4
The article reports that after a summer sales slump, consumers over the recent Bank Holiday have broken records for furniture retailers in Great Britain. According to David Imrie, Furniture Village buying and merchandising director, the holiday period was excellent with a significant lift in...
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p61
Reports that David Langford is the recipient of the Furnishing Trades Benevolent Association Individual Supporter of the Year award. Contributions of Langford; Job responsibility; Sponsor of the award.
- THE DEVIL IN VELVET. Langford, David // Fantasy & Science Fiction;Mar/Apr2014, Vol. 126 Issue 3/4, p258
The short story "The Devil in Velvet" by David Langford is presented.
- Ranch photographer, author to speak at library. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);11/5/2014, Vol. 141 Issue 46, p3
The article reports that David K. Langford, an award-winning nature photographer will speak on November 13, 2014 at the Herman Brown Free Library in Burnet, Texas on Hillingdon Ranch as part of the free Coffee Talks series of the library featuring various authors.
- The Next Thousand Years. Beckwith, Burnham P. // Futurist;Sep/Oct86, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p40
Reviews the book "The Third Millennium: A History of the World: AD 2000-3000," by Brian Stableford and David Langford.
- The Third Millennium (Book). Foster, Constance L. // Library Journal;1/1/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 1, p96
Reviews the book 'The Third Millennium: A History of the World; AD 2000-3000,' by Brian Stableford and David Langford.
- Gunning for funds. // Cabinet Maker;4/14/2006, Issue 5483, p51
The article announces that the annual Furnishing Trades Benevolent Association Big Shots competition will be held on June 8, 2006 at Holland & Holland shooting ground in Middlesex, England. For the ultra keen clay pigeon shooters, there are lots of trophies up for grabs including Top Team, Top...