- Big German investment targets Slovakia. // Regional Today;3/3/2014, p2
The article reports on the plan of Schaefller, a German investor which operates INA Skalica and INA Kysuce engineering plants in Slovakia, to create 1,000 new jobs between 2014 and 2016.
- QUOTED. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/11/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p23
The article presents quotes from Dennis P. Lockhart, president of the Atlanta Federal Reserve, on the slow recovery of employment in the U.S., Neel Kashkari of Pacific Investment Management Co. (PIMCO), on finding equity portfolio managers as investors and Chris Low, chief economist at FTN...
- Cederberg route to build community. Els, Kate // Southern African Tourism Update;Aug/Sep2010, Issue 214, p7
The article reports that the South African government began developments to the Cederberg area of the Western Cape in an attempt to improve its tourism and generate employment to the local community, which include a multi-purpose facility for local and foreign tourists, a backpackers' lodge run...
- Travel Agency, Tour Operator and Other Reservation Service and Related Activities in Bulgaria - 2013: EMPLOYMENT. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Industry Profiles);2015, p2
The article reports on employment in travel agencies, tour operators and other reservation services and related activities in Bulgaria in 2013 including the number of employees by sector, the industry's share in the total employment of the country, and the business outlook for 2014 to 2016.
- Turning up again. Hely, Susan // Money (Australia Edition);Nov2010, Issue 129, p79
The article discusses the growth of investor confidence in Australia. It states that confidence in the economy was boosted by solid employment figures, strength of the Australian dollar and stability of interest rates. It mentions that one-third of the earnings of the top 200 companies in...
- Peru: A New Era of Opportunities. Gillespie, Bruce // Export Wise;Summer2008, p16
The article examines the economic conditions of Peru. As one of the stronger economies in Latin America, the country is a market with significant opportunities for Canadian companies, specifically in light of the signed Canada-Peru Trade Agreement. The country offers a playing field that is...
- Indexes Mixed in First Full Trading Week After the Holidays. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;1/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31797, p40
Reports on the municipal bond indexes in the U.S. Willingness of investors to pay more because of the lack of supply; Decline in employment figures; Increase in the yield on the 30-year Treasury bond.
- Education's Many Stakeholers. Gross, Karen; Godwin, Pamela // University Business;Sep2005, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p48
Discusses the application of the business stakeholder analysis in universities and colleges in the U.S. Identification of the relevant stakeholders; Assessment of stakeholders' influence and interest in the educational institution; Determination of employment demands.
- Indonesia: Investment Key To Growth. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/23/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p7
Looks at the role of investment in the economic growth in Indonesia as of May 23, 2005. Percentage of increase in the foreign direct investment approvals; Effect of the investment on employment in the country; Way in which investors will judge commitment with the country.