CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY
- ON OUR RADAR. JACKS, PIPPA // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/4/2012, Issue 3022, p31
The article offers the author's insights regarding the St. Vincent and the Grenadines (SVG) tourism, Argyle International airport construction, and "The Liming Appreciation Society."
- LATINO LANDMARK. RODRÍGUEZ, JOSÉ M. // Airports International;Aug/Sep2015, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p20
The article reports on the development plans for the Benito JuÃ¡rez Mexico City International Airport in Mexico City, Mexico. The plan involves an approximately $8.5 billion investment to deliver the international airport which is designed to meet the industry's growth needs and provide the...
- Higher standards are just par for the course. Liston, Kathryn // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/27/2009, Issue 2855, p56
The article provides updates on the development of tourism infrastructures in Cyprus. The development of five new golf courses is being planned in Paphos to maintain the strong hold on tourism. Moreover, a new international airport is scheduled to open in November 2009 in Larnaca. It also adds...
- Nkangala International Airport Developments is planning a new airport in Mpumulanga, South Africa. // African Business News;12/8/2014, p1
No abstract available.
- Tourism Set For Rebound. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Feb2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p6
The article presents forecast for the tourism industry in Cambodia for 2011. It states that the tourism sector of the country is expected to benefit from government initiatives to promote growth in the industry which has an ambitious target of 6 million foreign visitors by 2020. It notes that...
- Tripoli shortlists five firms for $1.35bn airport work. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/15/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 24, p20
This article announces that Libya's Civil Aviation Authority has prequalified a number of international companies for construction packages on its project to build a new international airport in Tripoli. These companies are France's Vinci, Taisei Corporation of Japan, Turkey's TAV, Odebrecht and...
- Business Environment: Airport Push. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;May2010, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p5
The article reports on the decision of the transport and communications ministry of Mexico to relaunch its tender for the construction of the Riviera Maya International Airport in Tulum in Quintana Roo.
- Estimulo de aeropuertos de $1.500 miliones. // International Construction;Sep2001, Vol. 40 Issue 7, pLC1
Reports the construction of international airports by La Agencia de Administracion de Aeropuertos Brasilena in Brazil. Costs of the operations; Duration of the projects; Capacity of the terminals.
- Bintan Int'l Airport. // Travel Daily;5/28/2012, p5
The article reports on the start of construction of Bintan Resorts International Airport at Busuing, Kuala Loam on Indonesia's Bintan Island which is planned to start operating in 2015 and is estimated to be a $100-million project.