Mortgage Relief Plan A Threat To Banking Sector
- Mortgage Assistance Plan To Boost Consumption. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Aug2011, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p5
The article presents an economic forecast from 2011 to 2015 in Hungary specifically on the use of the mortgage assistance plan to boost household consumption. The Hungarian government and the national banking association have permitted the foreign currency mortgage holders to use a more...
- Hungary headed for a modest recovery. // Market: Europe;May2008, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p3
The article reports on the economic condition of Hungary in 2008. According to a review by the Economic Department of UniCredit Group, a major banking and financial services in Europe, the Hungarian economy is recovering from a self-imposed austerity program. It states that UniCredit is...
- Economic Growth: Consumer Demand - Outlook. // Hungary Country Monitor;Mar2012, p7
The article forecasts the condition of consumer demand in Hungary in 2012.
- Demand And Supply Of Credit Looking Weak. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2011, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p5
The article presents an economic outlook for Hungary as of March 2011. It mentions the contribution of asset growth and credit expansion in the banking sector on the unfavorable status of economy in 2011. It adds that the depreciation of forint will further ensure the large stock of foreign...
- 3. MACROECONOMIC OVERVIEW: 3.2. Aggregate demand. KIRÁLY, MÁTYÁS // Quarterly Report on Inflation (Magyar Nemzeti Bank);Sep2014, p35
The article provides an overview of Hungary's aggregate economic demand. Topics discussed include the continuous growth of the company's gross domestic product (GDP) in the second quarter of 2014, growth of the trade surplus in year-on-year terms, increased of foreign trade in services and...
- Hungary: Rates Set To Bottom At 5.50%. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/1/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 41, p14
The article presents an outlook for the economic performance of Hungary following the decision of the National Bank of Hungary to cut its key policy rate by 25 basis points on January 25, 2009.
- chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Hungary Business Forecast Report;2006 Quarter3, p11
The article presents the economic prospect in Hungary.
- chapter 3: 10-Year Forecast. // Hungary Business Forecast Report;2008 4th Quarter, p23
The article presents the 10-year macroeconomic forecasts for Hungary for the period 2008-2017 by the Business Monitor International Ltd.
- chapter 3: 10-Year Forecast. // Hungary Business Forecast Report;2009 1st Quarter, p25
The article offers information on the economic outlook of Hungary from 2010-2018.