Private Consumption To Continue Growth
- Economic Policy: Fiscal Policy and Outlook. // Poland Country Monitor;Jun2012, p16
The article provides an outlook on the fiscal policy of Poland as of 2012. It is projected that the Polish government will achieve its fiscal targets with its firm economic recovery. Its restrictive stance for fiscal policy is projected to weaken public consumption growth in 2013 and to weaken...
- Poland: Early Recovery In Sight. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/7/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p15
The article focuses on the implications of the increased gross domestic product (GDP) growth of Poland for the second quarter of 2009. The increase reportedly signals a positive economic outlook for Poland and an onset of an early economic recovery. Total consumption in the country has increased...
- Domestic Demand To Suffer In H208. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Oct2008, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p1
The article discusses a forecast for domestic demand in Poland in the second half of 2008. Household consumption and investment in the said period will be affected by policy rate hikes implemented by the national Bank of Poland and the reduction in domestic lending activity. Economic growth in...
- Economic Growth: Consumer Demand - Outlook. // Poland Country Monitor;Mar2012, p7
The article provides an overview of the consumer demand outlook for Poland from 2012-2013 which reveals that consumer spending will remain the key motivating force for the Polish outlook supported by real wage gains.
- Economic Growth: Consumer Demand - Recent Developments. // Poland Country Monitor;Mar2012, p7
The article reports on the developments related to consumer demand of Poland for 2011 wherein consumer spending remained robust and retail sales outperformed expectations which drive recovery with sales of durable goods and cars.
- Economic Growth: Capital Investment - Recent Developments. // Poland Country Monitor;Nov2011, p8
The article offers information on the capital investment in Poland. It mentions that investment spending remained the weak spot of the Polish economy despite the recovery of Poland's growth. It states that fixed investments ahead of the European football championship in 2012 and increased usage...
- chapter 3: 10-Year Forecast. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2009 4th Quarter, p27
The article presents the forecasts on the long-term economic performance of Poland, looking at the economic trends and performance of key economic indicators as of 2009.
- chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2010 2nd Quarter, p15
The article discusses the economic forecast in Poland from 2006 to 2014, which includes information on the country's economic strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT), economic risk ratings and monetary policies.
- chapter 3: 10-Year Forecast. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2010 2nd Quarter, p29
The article presents the 10-year economic forecast for Poland from 2009 to 2019, which includes the country's growth dynamics, euro membership and external debts.