- Factory orders rise 9% vs. weak Sept. '01. // Furniture/Today;12/9/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p2
No abstract available.
- Exports post another double-digit decline. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;11/4/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p18
Reports on the status of U.S. furniture exports as of 2002. Drop in shipments to number one destination country; Three countries interested in the U.S.-made furniture; Factors affecting exports.
- Trading places. // Cabinet Maker;04/20/2001, Issue 5234, p28
Reports on Thailand's furniture industry. Growing exports; Innovative designs; Growing choice of materials.
- Style: Italicize for greater impact. // Cabinet Maker;5/24/2002, Issue 5288, p11
Reports on the condition of the furniture manufacturing industry in Italy. Indications of the conduction of the Salone del Mobile; Comparison of the exports between Italy and other countries; Percentage of the market of the furniture exports of the country.
- Cherry picking in Portugal. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2003, Issue 5329, p23
Explores the export of Portuguese furniture in Great Britain. Aleal's shipment of bedroom suites in Great Britain; Design of cherry wood-based furniture; Living and dining cabinets from Muciforme.
- Thai furniture exports reach record levels. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2011, Issue 5728, p11
The article reports on the increase of Thailand's furniture exports for 2010.
- Mexico paces 11% rise in first-half U.S. exports. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;10/27/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p79
Reports on the increase in U.S. exports of furniture to Mexico during the first half of 2003. Shift of upholstery production to the south; Canada's reversal of a decline in intake of U.S.-made furniture; Total value of residential furniture and furniture parts exported to Mexico.
- China sees further growth in furniture exports. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;12/10/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p20
Reports the growth in the furniture exports according to the China National Furniture Association. Increase of the population of furniture manufacturers; Accession to the World Trade Organization facilitates the continued export growth; Decline of tariffs implementation of furniture imports.
- Inside Information. // Cabinet Maker;2/8/2013, Issue 5824, p15
The article offers information on the trends affecting retailers and manufacturers in the furniture industry which were revealed by British Furniture Manufacturers including retail price, exports, and production.