- India's Fashionistas Swap Second-hand Clothes. // India -- West;1/22/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 9, pB7
The article focuses on growing tend of swishing parties in India.
- The mostre scambio. Obert, Genevieve // AutoWeek;08/03/98, Vol. 48 Issue 32, p22
Looks at various automobile parts swap meetings, called `mostre scambio' which are held in Italy and can assist car restorers in finding rare car parts. Information on the Imola Mostra Scambio and Reggio Emilia swap meetings; When these events are held; Service offered by the organizers of the...
- the surf report. // Seventeen;Jul2000, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p30
Presents updates on the Web as of July 2000. Available products from Switchouse.com and Swap.com; Online games played by celebrity Kirsten Dunst; Online invitation service for parties.
- Northern Ontario (F). McGrath, Kevin // Model Aviation Canada;Jun2010, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p20
The article presents the report by Ron Roy, Deputy Zone Director of Model Aeronautics Association of Canada (MAAC) in Northern Ontario, on the second annual Swap Shop in Hanmer, Ontario.
- South Bay bargain hunters get their own Kobey's swap meet. Allen, Mike; Ash, Leonard D. // San Diego Business Journal;11/02/98, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p10
Reports on Kobey's opening of a swap meet at the Coors Amphitheater in Chula Vista, California. Business hours; Number of vendors.
- Swap Meet Is Shut Down; Former Location Rezoned. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;4/25/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p12
The article reports on the bankruptcy protection filed by swap meet operator Smart Shop Escondido in California.
- Web brokers lure clients with premiums. Weisul, Kimberly // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/23/98, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p9
Reports that a swap shop was formed by the National Discount Brokers (NDB) to allow customers to trade frequent-flyer miles and premiums for other goods and services, as a way of ending the battle between Web brokerages. Information on commissions; Comments from William Karsh, chief executive...
- When you want to sell ... Holden, Katherine // Figurines & Collectibles;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p58
Part I. Discusses the merits of swap-and-sell meets for selling retired items from one's collection. Options for collectors; Tips for having a successful swap-and-sell meet; Contact information.
- The ski swap challenge. Cohen, Steve // Ski;Sep97, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p176
Presents the author's account on his experience in buying ski gear through swap shops. Costs of ski outfit; Benefits of swap shopping; Budget for the whole family's ski gear.