La-Z-Boy and Burton venture
- Lipton RTD turns new leaf with under-cap `200' sweepstakes. Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;6/26/95, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p4
Reports on Pepsi Lipton Tea Partnership's under-the-cap sweepstakes dubbed `Lipton Original Tea for 200,' which offers two hundred dollars to winners. Advertising campaigns to support the promotion.
- West Coast Ad Execs Form a New `Virtual' Agency. Feuer, Jack // Adweek Western Edition;07/17/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 29, p5
Deals with the virtual venture formed by former advertising executives from the West Coast. Clients of the virtual venture; Network of creative resources compiled by the venture; Services offered by the venture.
- Home video, hair salons link for sweepstakes. // Advertising Age;6/22/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 25, p36
Presents three stories related to companies combining efforts in marketing. Family Home Entertainment and Fantastic Sam's hair-care salons marketing of the video, `The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.'
- Spike's newest joint. Luscombe, Belinda // Time International (South Pacific Edition);12/16/96, Issue 51, p95
Notes the joint advertising venture between director Spike Lee and DDB Needham. The target market of Spike/DDB; Comments from Lee about the project.
- Lipton tea thinks sly as Ol' blue eyes exits. Pollack, Judann; Petrecca, Laura // Advertising Age;2/17/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p3
Reports that the Pepsi-Lipton Tea Partnership will feature Sylvester Stallone in their advertising campaign as well as rename its Lipton Natural Brew. Continuation of its clay animation advertising; Sales data; Reason for the name change of Lipton Natural Brew; Details on volume sales of...
- CHI and Naked lead the way for greater unity of disciplines. Beale, Claire // Campaign (UK);12/6/2002, Issue 49, p15
Focuses on establishment of Naked Inside, a joint venture between advertising agencies Clemmow Hornby Inge and Naked. Focus of Naked Inside on how to recreate an advertising media agency; Communications strategies adopted by the agencies.
- Pandemonium, Western Images Launch Mekanism, San Francisco. Woodward, Sarah // SHOOT;10/13/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 41, p7
Reports the launching of Mekanism through the joint venture of Pandemonium and Western Images in San Francisco, California. Production of integrated advertising campaigns for television and the Web; Services provided by Mekanism; Affiliation with several media and technology firms; Details on...
- Skibba, Rosenthal Partner In Spot Music House V-72s. Woodward, Sarah // SHOOT;01/26/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p7
Reports the launching of the joint venture V-72s, a spot music and sound design house in Los Angeles, California by partners Steve Skibba and Phil Rosenthal. Duties of the partners; Career highlights of Skibba and Rosenthal; Music composed for various clients.
- Power couple. Prince, Greg W. // Beverage World;03/15/99, Vol. 118 Issue 1673, p59
Focuses on the company Pepsi Lipton Tea Partnership (PLTP). Two brands of Lipton; Volume growth of Lipton in 1998; Memorable advertising campaign of Brisk iced tea; Reason for the marketing success of Brisk.