Seven from Vantona
- Letters. Proctor, James; Potter, Howard; Grae, Phyllis; Cattle, Cathy // Stitches Magazine;Dec2013, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the question on "What's been your biggest accomplishment as a business owner in 2013?" asked by the journal from readers.
- Children's Fashion Cologne 2014 - Sajam djecje mode 2014. u KÃ¶lnu. // Tekstil: Journal of Textile & Clothing Technology;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 68 Issue 9/10, p388
No abstract available.
- All Things fabulous. // Textilwirtschaft;7/18/2013, Issue 29, p29
The article offers information on the use of animal prints in the clothing from Californian clothing label All Things fabulous.
- Crash Course. Geer, Barb // Wearables Business;Mar2007, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p76
The article presents information on several basic decorating techniques for promotional apparel distributors. An explanation of the appliquÃ© process is given, and the creation of photo stitch designs using a scanned photo is elaborated. Other decorating techniques include reverse appliquÃ©,...
- Study on the Factors Affecting Personal Color Matching in Clothing Design. // China Textile Leader;May2014, Issue 5, p94
This paper summarizes the factors that constrain color matching in clothing design and puts forward relevant solutions. By analyzing the impact of personality, style & decorative means, occasions and regional climate on color matching, this paper discusses the solutions for solving some...
- Find The Decorator Of Your Dreams. CAJIGAS, JULIE A // Wearables;Jun2009, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p52
The article offers a guide for wearables businesses to finding a decorator that they can trust. It explains how a wearable business can determine the decoration needs of their clients. Michael Kaufman, owner of Wear It's At, emphasizes the value of finding an expert in order to provide clients...
- Rolling the Dice. Morrell, Jennifer A. // Impressions;Jan2015, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p56
The article focuses on the success of Scott Dortch, president of Royal Pacific of Las Vegas (RPLV), when he took over a struggling Las Vegas apparel decorating firm in Nevada. It mentions the career history of Dortch who had been in the distribution and fulfillment industry for 20 years. It says...
- Not just playing Around. Dale, Shane // Stitches Magazine;Aug2010, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p46
The article focuses on the influence of popular culture and celebrity clothing lines on children's apparel styles, colors, and decoration. President of consultancy in Children's Fashion Marketing, Ryan Strayer says that the current trend in children's apparel lines are influenced by young-adult...
- A taste for the tea-inspired. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;June97, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p178
Features gift ideas of unique designed teapots and other decorative accessories. What is the association with royalty; Creative use of designs and materials; Illustrations of the products.