Dorma has wizard idea
- Turning back the covers. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2003, Issue 5347, p37
Discusses British household linens company Dorma's celebration of its 80th anniversary by creating a showroom that highlights the company's history. History of advertising campaigns featuring products shown off by celebrities; Initiative to license the Dorma brand in the U.S., Japan, China and...
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2002, Issue 5271, p9
Features the Wizard and Neddy designs for the packaging of the kids beddings collection of Dorma.
- Cover to cover. Calton, Rachel // Cabinet Maker;2/2/2007, Issue 5523, p20
The article offers information on the current trend in bedlinens that were showcased during the Heimtextil in Frankfurt, Germany on January 10-13, 2007. Dorma's bed linen collection were aimed at the young at heart with its vintage floral and modern stripes, while White Co. reintroduced its...
- Here comes summer... // Cabinet Maker;08/25/2000, Issue 5202, p6
Reports on Dorma's plans to launch its spring/summer 2001 bedlinen lines in Great Britain.
- Dorma to debut at Intohome 1999. // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p5
Focuses on the debut of bedwear company, Dorma, at the Intohome exhibition. Comments from Bernard Lucas, marketing director of Dorma; Reference to Dorma's 250,000 pound advertising campaign which was scheduled for autumn 1998.
- Dorma store shows promise. // Cabinet Maker;4/26/2002, Issue 5284, p1
Features the first retail outlet of bedlinen firm Dorma. Response of shoppers to the store; Provision of Italian and French furniture; Use of the branch to research the lifestyle concept for the Dorma brand.
- Autumn comes early for Dorma bedlinen. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2001, Issue 5251, p2
Reports the launching of Wastleigh range of bedlinen and accessories by Dorma Co. Design of the products; Background of Dorma; Product prices.
- Dorma set to sell furniture again. // Cabinet Maker;7/15/2005, Issue 5447, p5
Reports on the plan of bedlinen manufacturer Dorma to roll out a bedroom range to six flagship concessions in Great Britain. Deal signed with retailers Debenhams and House of Fraser for the furniture range; Pieces included in the bedroom furniture collection; Online promotions made by the...
- Dorma's Manet Construct. // Glass Age;Jul2002, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p62
Presents information on Manet Construct connector system, another version of Dorma's version of the Manet glass fixing system for use with structural glazing. Features and advantages of the system.