Banks Prep $650M TL for CB Richard Ellis, Price Notes
- CB Richard Ellis Loans to Make Rounds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p26
This article reports on the move of Credit Suisse and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to search for two term loans to finance the acquisition of ING's real estate investment management business by CB Richard Ellis Services in 2011.
- CB Richard Ellis Revises Loan Maturity Amount. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/31/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p15
The article deals with the decision of real estate services firm CB Richard Ellis to revise the amount of its credit agreement debt that has been affected by its credit agreement amendment to 985 million U.S. dollars from 994 million U.S. dollars. An error in the company's initial announcement...
- Can You Kiss Your Libor Floor Goodbye? Clouse, Carol J.; Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p27
The article discusses whether the Libor floor will be sustained amidst tighter pricing on leveraged loans and high yield bonds. It was mentioned that Libor floors started at 2% or higher in early 2010 but current levels are at 1.5% or 1.75%. Several deals which lowered Libor floors were...
- Transactions for large office deals are down. Burd, Joshua // njbiz;6/25/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p2
The article reports on a study by CB Richard Ellis, which stated that the quantity of large office transactions in New Jersey is decreasing through the early part of 2012.
- Richard Ellis reaches India. // National Real Estate Investor;Oct94, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p10
Reports on Richard Ellis Inc.'s establishment of an office in New Delhi, India. Dinesh Chandiok as head of the operation.
- Pre-Paid Legal Talks Price for LBO Financing. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p16
The article reports that a bank consortium, which includes Macquarie, Royal Bank of Canada, Bank of Ireland and KeyCorp , has priced a term loan for Pre-Paid Legal Services.
- Untitled. Cauli, Tiziana // Estates Gazette;3/10/2012, Issue 1210, p03
The article reports on the appointment by a private owner of CB Richard Ellis (CBRE) to market a luxury retail building in central Paris in France.
- Strasmann Switches to CB Richard Ellis to Lead Industrial. Mueller, Mark // Orange County Business Journal;3/28/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p3
The article reports on the resignation of Kurt Strassmann from Voit Real Estate Services to move to CB Richard Ellis Group Inc.
- Second arrival confirms Paifs' appeal. Eschenbacher, Stefanie // Fund Strategy;4/5/2010, p7
The article reports on the second property authorized investment fund (Paif) that was launched by CB Richard Ellis Investors (CBRE) to the British market.