J.T. Baker TL Breaks, Rises on Secondary
- Credit Suisse Revises J.T. Baker TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p17
The article offers information on a term loan revised by Credit Suisse, which was backing New Mountain Capital's buyout of Covidien's J.T. Baker unit for 300 million U.S. dollars.
- CS Shops $125M TL for Chemical Unit Buyout. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p3
The article reports on a 125 million U.S. dollar term loan being marketed by Credit Suisse for the buyout of Covidien's J.T. Baker business by New Mountain Capital.
- Mallinckrodt to buy J.T. Baker. // Chemical Week;12/21/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 24, p4
Reports that Mallinckrodt has agreed to buy J.T. Baker from Richardson-Vicks, a subsidiary of Procter & Gamble. Financial issues.
- IMPROVING PERFORMANCE AND SENSITIVITY OF LC/MS INSTRUMENTS USING OPTIMIZED LC/MS SOLVENTS. // Lab Manager Magazine;Nov2012, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p84
The article evaluates the J. T. BakerÂ® ULTRA liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry (LC/MS)â„¢ solvents from J.T. Baker Inc.
- New Mountain Exits MailSouth. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p24
The article reports that MailSouth will be sold by New Mountain Capital to Court Square Capital.
- Covidien to shed Specialty Chemicals for $280M in cash. // Medical Device Daily;5/27/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 102, p3
The article announces the definitive agreement entered into by Covidien in Dublin, Ohio to sell its Specialty Chemicals business to an affiliate of New Mountain Capital in New York, in the amount of 280 million U.S. dollars.
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;8/31/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 169, p2
The article reports on the success of Covidien to complete the sale of its Specialty Chemicals business to an affiliate of New Mountain Capital for a cash price of about 280 million dollars.
- Quad-C Unloads NuSil Technology. Kellerhals, Richard // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/4/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p4
The article reports that NuSil Technology will be acquired by New Mountain Capital for around 735 million U.S. dollars.
- Private Equity Fund Acquires RedPrairie. // Material Handling Management;Mar2010, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the plan of New Mountain Capital LLC, a New York-based private equity firm, to purchase RedPrairie Holding Inc., a provider of workforce, inventory and transportation software.