Hilcorp, Brickman Price $600M in HY
- Three Cos. Issue $1.1B in Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/7/2014, p2
The article reports on three companies that sold new high yield bond issues on the primary market on July 1, 2014. It includes Hilcorp Energy which sold 500 million U.S. dollars in 5% senior notes due 2024, NGL Energy Partners which sold 400 million U.S. dollars in 5.125% senior notes due 2019...
- No injuries in fire at Mercer Co. well site. // Farm & Dairy;8/21/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 48, pB12
The article reports on the fire accident caused by the explosion of two storage tanks at a natural gas well site of Hilcorp Energy Co. in Mercer, Pennsylvania.
- Hilcorp: We will drill around Pa. holdouts. // Farm & Dairy;9/11/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 51, p5
The article reports that the energy company Hilcorp will drill within the land of landowners in Pennsylvania who refused to sign leases with the company.
- Fire at western Pa. gas well pad forces evacuation. // Farm & Dairy;9/11/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 51, pB29
The article reports on the fire incident happened at the oil and gas company Hilcorp Energy in northwestern Pennsylvania on September 6, 2014.
- Respect, responsibility are better motivators. Hall, Ron // Landscape Management;Feb97, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p1L
Reports on the change in The Brickman Group's philosophy concerning compensation. Move away from incentives and commissions to motivate key employees; Focus on building job descriptions; Things that make a difference with employees.
- Hilcorp Energy. Fry, Erika // Fortune;8/12/2013, Vol. 168 Issue 3, p14
The article profiles oil and gas company Hilcorp Energy, which employs 1100 people in Texas and offers initiatives for employees in order to inspire them to do more productive and efficient work, discussing how Hilcorp's promise to be honest with its employees and promises large bonuses and new...
- Pa. neighbors not happy over forced gas drilling. BEGOS, KEVIN // Farm & Dairy;4/3/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 28, pB30
The article reports that people living in New Bedford, Pennsylvania are not favoring the oil and gas drilling operations of the Hilcorp Energy Co. under the property.
- Hilcorp Energy: Forced pooling fight continues in Pa. SEACHRIST, KRISTY FOSTER // Farm & Dairy;5/15/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 34, pA1
The article reports on the continuing legal battle on the proposed forced pooling of oil and gas well sites for Hilcorp Energy Co. in Mercer and Lawrence counties in Pennsylvania.
- Brickman to expand investments to increase service to commercial accounts. Guyette, James E. // Landscape Management;Mar98, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p14
Reports on Brickman Group Ltd.'s partnership with financial institutions to fund major expansion efforts in the landscaping industry. Provision of financing by First Chicago Equity Capital and Continental Illinois Venture Corp.; Annual revenues generated by the company.