Investors Rev Up Appetite for Auto Debt
- DURA Auto's Break Down. G. S.; C. J. C. // High Yield Report;11/6/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p1
The article reports on the filing of bankruptcy by Dura Automotive Systems Inc., an automobile company, following its failure to make an interest payment on $400 million in senior notes in the U.S. The bankruptcy announcement is due to the result of high leverage finances of the company. Prior...
- Delphi Buys Time With New Debt Deal, Term Loan Trades To 103. K. K. // Bank Loan Report;6/20/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the new debt deal of struggling automotive parts supplier Delphi Corp. Points gained by the company's term loan and bonds; Statement of John D. Sheehan, the firm's acting CFO, regarding the successful refinancing; Investigation of the company's accounting after it disclosed that it...
- Debt DAMAGE. Tomarchio, S. Ned // Aftermarket Business;Nov2004, Vol. 114 Issue 11, p64
Highlights the problems of U.S.-based business enterprises in the automobile industry in financial performance and out-of-control spending. Debt and credit management for companies; Effects of financing years and years of negative cash flow on business financial performance; Factors influencing...
- Mexican corporate deals draw more HY investors. Wirz, Matt; Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;11/15/99, Vol. 10 Issue 44, p1
Reports on corporate debt issues launched by several corporations in Mexico as of November 15, 1999.
- YTD US High Yield Corporate Debt (2001/2002). // High Yield Report;10/7/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 39, p10
Presents information on the high-yield corporate debt market as of September 30, 2002.
- Mezzanine Debt Still Favored in Europe. Burns, Mairin // Private Placement Letter;2/5/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the use of mezzanine debt in capital structures of corporations in the high-yield market in Europe.
- ACA gives mandate to CSFB for SF CDO in first half. Graubard, David // Private Placement Letter;2/18/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p2
Reports on the plan of ACA Management to issue an arbitrage cashflow structured finance corporate debt obligations to be managed by Credit Suisse First Boston.
- The Timing of Debt Issuance and Rating Migrations: Theory and Evidence Covitz, Daniel M.; Harrison, Paul // Working Papers -- U.S. Federal Reserve Board's Finance & Economi;1999, p1
This paper investigates the timing of debt issuance and rating migration. The authors develop and test a recursive model of debt issuance and rating migration. They examine a signaling game with firms that have private information about their probability distribution of future rating...
- Debt Underwriting Up Sharply in 2Q; Junk Bonds Soar. Schmelkin, Alissa // American Banker;7/3/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 127, p2
Reports on the rise in corporate bond underwriting activity in the United Stated during the second quarter of 2001, amid weakness throughout the capital markets. Total proceeds of U.S. corporate debt underwriting for the period; High-yield corporate bond underwriting volume; Trend toward a...