Apollo Markets $400M CLO
- Apollo Credit Management Readies Two CLOs. Carlson, Nicole // High Yield Report;8/12/2013, p20
The article reports on plans by Apollo Credit Management for two actively-managed collateralized loan obligations (CLO), ALM VII(R) for 775 million U.S. dollars, and ALM VII(R)-2 for 843.85 million U.S. dollars, both arranged by JPMorgan Securities and expected to close in September 2013.
- JPMorgan Revises Apollo CLO. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p33
This article reports that marketing for an Apollo Management-managed collateralized loan obligation (CLO) has been revised by JPMorgan.
- Apollo Prints Biggest CLO Since Financial Crisis. Bisbey, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/16/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 33, p1
The article reports on the collateralized loan obligation (CLO) of Apollo Credit Management. It mentions that the company will issue $1.54 billion of notes comprised of $903 million senior tranche, which has been rated by Fitch ratings and Moody's Investors Service with AAA. It adds that the...
- Apollo Prices â‚¬325M European CLO. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;4/15/2013, p56
The article reports on the launch by Apollo Global Management of its first European collateralized loan obligation (CLO) valued at 425.5 million U.S. dollars.
- JPM: $59.1B Global CLO Vol New Post-Crisis Record. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/19/2013, p6
The article reports on the increase in global collateralized loan obligation (CLO) volume posted in 2013, according to the financial services firm JPMorgan Securities.
- Leveraged Loan Market Stuffed with New CLOs. // Bank Loan Report;11/29/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p1
The article highlights the report of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMorgan) stating that issuance in the collateralized loan obligation (CLO) market helped push the year-to-date global supply of CLOs to 4.9 billion dollars. Also, JPMorgan forecasted a 5 billion dollars gross global CLO supply in...
- JPMorgan Analysts Get Bullish on CLOs. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/17/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p3
This article reports on the move of analysts at J.P. Morgan to upgrade double-Aâˆ’ and single-A-rated collateralized loan obligation (CLO) tranches to overweight from underweight. The analysts remind that CLOs still price below the underlying leveraged loan market in the U.S. They expect...
- JPMorgan Talks Price on Carlyle CLO. // High Yield Report;5/28/2012, p17
The article reports on the price guidance established by JPMorgan on a 513.35 million U.S. dollar collateralized loan obligation it is marketing for Carlyle Investment Management.
- JPMorgan Marketing $399M CLO for Greywolf. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;3/11/2013, p19
The article announces in March 2013 that JPMorgan Securities is marketing a 399-million U.S.-dollar collateralized loan obligation for New York-based Greywolf Capital Management to be invested in senior secured and covenant-lite loans.