Four Companies Price $2B in HY
- Three Issuers Offer $1.075B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/5/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p4
The article reports on three high yield bond offerings in the U.S. Telecom provider Cincinnati Bell plans to sell 500 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2017. Another issue is TransDigm Group, an aircraft component manufacturer, which plans to price 425 million U.S. dollars in senior...
- Cincinnati Bell has a new attitude. Woosley, Jan // Telephony;10/4/93, Vol. 225 Issue 14, p52
Discusses Cincinnati Bell Inc.'s conversion of its operator services bureau. Average daily directory assistance calls; Change in workers' attitudes; Planning by Doug Zemke, senior vice president of sales and marketing; System selection process; Involvement of operators and service assistants in...
- Under new AT&T pact, Cincinnati Bell to bundle offerings by spring. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;02/23/98, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p88
Reports on a service in Cincinnati, Ohio, in which consumers there can purchase communications, Internet and satellite television service from Cincinnati Bell Wireless and receive the charges on one bill. How the company accomplished this service; How the company will ensure consumers purchase...
- Cincinnati Bell declares 10-cent dividend. // RCR;12/14/98, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p22
Reports that the board of directors of Cincinnati Bell Inc. has declared a regular quarterly divided payable on February 1, 1999.
- All together now. // Telephony;08/18/97, Vol. 233 Issue 7, p60
Features the Call Manager service offered by Cincinnati Bell Inc. to its customers which combines the benefits of voice messaging, caller ID and call waiting into one package.
- CBIS offers solution to calculate fees for completing LEC calls. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;08/04/97, Vol. 16 Issue 31, p17
Cites the commercial availability of Cincinnati Bell Information Systems Incorporated's Wireless InterCarrier Billing solution, a local exchange carrier service. Reference to the Telecommunications Act of 1996; Comments John Bartkus, marketing manager for LHS Communications Systems Incorporated...
- Cinn. Bell enters market. Maurer, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;5/2/94, Vol. 10 Issue 18, p2
Reports on Cincinnati Bell Long Distance Inc.'s marketing campaign.
- CINCINNATI BELL GOES RETAIL. // Telephony;12/01/97, Vol. 233 Issue 22, p57
Reports that Cincinnati Bell Inc. has opened three retail stores to sell its equipment and services. Names of the stores.
- Cincinnati Bell spins off units. // Telephony;05/04/98, Vol. 234 Issue 18, p7
Relates the establishment of a subsidiary firm by Cincinnati Bell called Convergys Corp. which will be responsible for handling its customer management businesses.