Barclays, BofA Revise Brickman TL, Shop Notes
- Barclays Talks Price on Go Daddy TL. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;9/19/2011, p8
The article focuses on the price talk established by Barclays on a term loan B worth 750 million U.S. dollars with the goal of backing the buyout of Go Daddy Group by private equity firms.
- Banks Shop $575M Cov-Lite TL for TASC Refinancing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p24
The article reports on the 575 million dollar cov-lite term loan B intended for the refinancing effort of TASC, Inc. through a bank consortium composed of Barclays, Deutsche Bank, RBC Capital markets and KKR Capital Markets.
- Brickman Sets Final Price on $825M in Loans. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;6/23/2014, p5
The article reports that final terms have been set for a loan package valued at 825 million U.S. dollars, which is sought by The Brickman Group to fund its proposed acquisition of ValleyCrest Landscape Cos. Topics discussed include pro forma leverage cap of the term loan, Macquarie Group as one...
- Price Talk Set on DineEquity Repricing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p28
The article reports that in February 2011, Barclays and Goldman Sachs are looking for lenders to provide a 724 million dollar term loan to help DineEquity, a restaurant operator based in Glendale, California, refinance existing debt.
- Barclays Talks Price on Dunkin' Brands TLB. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;8/6/2012, p8
The article reports that commitments are being received by lead bank Barclays on a 400 million dollar upsizing of Dunkin' Brand's term loan.
- Price Talk Set on $885M EquiPower TL. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;6/4/2012, p16
The article reports that a bank group led by Barclays kicked off syndication valued at 885 million U.S. dollars of term loans for EquiPower Resources.
- Banks Revise $900M TL for DineEquity. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p4
The article discusses the decision of Barclays and Goldman Sachs to revise a term loan worth 900 million U.S. dollars they are arranging for DineEquity.
- Banks to Shop MultiPlan Debt Thursday. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p11
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays and Credit Suisse are planning to marketing a 1.3 billion U.S. dollar institutional term loan for MultiPlan.
- Barclays Preps $425M TL for EquiPower. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the plans of Barclays to raise 425 million U.S. dollar term loan for EquiPower Resources in 2011.