Banks Shop $500M in HY for Cincinnati Bell
- Banks Launch $1.1 Billion CF for N.E.W. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p2
The article reports that a credit facility amounting to 1.1 billion U.S. dollars consisting of a 700 million U.S.-dollar first-lien loan and 400 million U.S.-dollar second lien was launched by a banking consortium composed of Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays Capital and Deutsche Bank that...
- Cincinnati Bell has a new attitude. Woosley, Jan // Telephony;10/4/93, Vol. 225 Issue 14, p52
Discusses Cincinnati Bell Inc.'s conversion of its operator services bureau. Average daily directory assistance calls; Change in workers' attitudes; Planning by Doug Zemke, senior vice president of sales and marketing; System selection process; Involvement of operators and service assistants in...
- Under new AT&T pact, Cincinnati Bell to bundle offerings by spring. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;02/23/98, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p88
Reports on a service in Cincinnati, Ohio, in which consumers there can purchase communications, Internet and satellite television service from Cincinnati Bell Wireless and receive the charges on one bill. How the company accomplished this service; How the company will ensure consumers purchase...
- Cincinnati Bell declares 10-cent dividend. // RCR;12/14/98, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p22
Reports that the board of directors of Cincinnati Bell Inc. has declared a regular quarterly divided payable on February 1, 1999.
- All together now. // Telephony;08/18/97, Vol. 233 Issue 7, p60
Features the Call Manager service offered by Cincinnati Bell Inc. to its customers which combines the benefits of voice messaging, caller ID and call waiting into one package.
- CBIS offers solution to calculate fees for completing LEC calls. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;08/04/97, Vol. 16 Issue 31, p17
Cites the commercial availability of Cincinnati Bell Information Systems Incorporated's Wireless InterCarrier Billing solution, a local exchange carrier service. Reference to the Telecommunications Act of 1996; Comments John Bartkus, marketing manager for LHS Communications Systems Incorporated...
- Cinn. Bell enters market. Maurer, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;5/2/94, Vol. 10 Issue 18, p2
Reports on Cincinnati Bell Long Distance Inc.'s marketing campaign.
- Can't Clone Cash: Banks Shop Debt For Bio Co. R. K. // High Yield Report;8/11/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p1
The article reports on the arrangement of the $2.4 billion credit facility by a bank consortium for Invitrogen Inc., a medical technology company that makes kits for cloning genes and analyzing data. It notes that the debt will help fund the company's $6.7 billion acquisition of Applied...
- Suburban Propane Secures $250M CF. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/6/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 27, p12
This article reports that Whippany, New Jersey-based propane fuel oil distributor Suburban Propane Partners has successfully secured a 250 million U.S. dollar term loan from a bank consortium. The consortium includes Bank of America and Wells Fargo. Plans for the proceeds from the loan include...