DB, BofA Talk Price on Tekni-Plex TL
- Banks Revise Fifth Third, Tekni-Plex Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p20
This article reports on the revisions made by banks on the first- and second-lien term loans for Fifth Third Processing Solutions and a term loan for Tekni-Plex.
- DB to Hit Market with $1.2B Fresenius TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p17
The article announces that Deutsche Bank (DB) has started marketing a cross-border 1.2 billion U.S. dollars term loan for Fresenius SE, a Germany-based unit of global healthcare product provider Fresenius Medical Care.
- DB to Shop $800M Refi Deal for Nalco. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p10
The article reports on the plan of Deutsche Bank to introduce a 700 million U.S. dollar term loan B and a 100 million U.S. dollar term loan C for Nalco in order to refinance 860 million U.S. dollars on September 29, 2010.
- DB Talks Price on Nalco Refi Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p21
The article reports on the price negotiation over Deutsche Bank's two term loans for the refinancing of Nalco.
- Deutsche Bank, GE Shop $160M TL for Hilex. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p29
The article reports on a term loan offered by Deutsche Bank and GE Capital for Hilex Poly.
- DB Talks Price on Party City's $1.12B Loan. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;2/4/2013, p40
The article reports on the price talk set by Deutsche Bank on Party City Holding's term loan repricing.
- Banks to Shop $2B Loan Facility for Fifth Third. // Bank Loan Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p2
The article offers developments related to banks in the U.S. A Goldman Sachs & Co.-led bank consortium will market its two billion dollar in loans for Fifth Third Processing Solutions LLC. Deutsche Bank AG and the Bank of America Merrill Lynch have established price negotiations on a 285 million...
- Tekni-Plex performs well. // High Yield Report;03/02/98, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p10
Reports that Tekni-Plex company sold a $200-million deal through sole manager J.P. Morgan Securities that performed well in the aftermarket. Price of the issue on February 26, 1998; Indication that senior subordinated notes have a March 01, 2008 final maturity date; Information on the company's...
- DB, Barclays to Shop $225M TL for Metaldyne. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p10
This article reports on the plan of Deutsche Bank and Barclays to begin marketing a term loan for Metaldyne Corp. in 2010.