Three Companies Price More than $2.6B in HY
- Banks Start Road Show for $825M DineEquity Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p7
This article reports on the launch of a road show by Barclays and Goldman Sachs for a junk bond issued by U.S. restaurant operator DineEquity in 2010.
- DaVita Plans $1B Bond Sale. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/20/2012, p12
The article reports on the plan by medical care and kidney dialysis company DaVita to sell junk bonds worth one billion U.S. dollars to fund its acquisition of HealthCare Partners Holdings.
- Price Talk Set on Dine Equity Repricing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p28
This article reports on the negotiation to price a term loan for U.S. restaurant operator DineEquity in 2011.
- Banks to Shop $900M TL for DineEquity Thursday. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p11
The article reports on the plans of Barclays and Goldman Sachs to start marketing a 900 million U.S. dollar term loan for Glendale, California-based DineEquity on September 29, 2010.
- Banks Set Price Talk on $900M TL for DineEquity. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p30
The article reports on a price negotiation initiated by Barclays and Goldman Sachs on a term loan for DineEquity.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...
- A junk sellers' market. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the impressive underwriting performance of the junk bonds market in the United States. Warnings of market observers; Creation of additional categories for the market by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Increases of the 144A deals; Expansion of the market in Europe.
- Junk market conditions said to be near perfect. Bender, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p16
Reports on the growth of the junk bonds market in the United States. Factors creating the near-perfect condition of the market; Top high-yield debt deals as of June 24, 1997; Growth of the junk bonds market in Europe; Expansion of Rule 144A; Excesses of the inflows into the high-yield mutual funds.