JPMorgan to Shop $1.8B in Loans for Goodman Global
- JPMorgan Shops Goodman Global Term Loans. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p1
The article reports on the 1.8 billion dollar loan offered by the JPMorgan for Goodman Global in the U.S. It states that the company's offering is consists of 1.4 billion dollar first-lien term loan and 375 million dollar second-lien term loan. It notes that Goodman Global, which manufactures...
- JPM Is Hiring N.Y. Area Loan Officers. // American Banker;4/16/2010, Vol. 175 Issue F314, p5
This article reports that JPMorgan Chase & Co. plans to hire 300 local mortgage loan officers in the next six months in the New York area to serve in their New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut branches.
- JPMorgan Launches Two TL Deals Worth $720M. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p18
The article reports on the two loan deals totaling 720 million dollars launched by JP Morgan, a 500 million term loan B for Village Roadshow Films and a 220 million dollars term loan B for National Vision.
- JPMorgan Revises Tenneco Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/7/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p5
The article reports on the move by the bank JPMorgan to revise a term loan for the U.S. automotive parts manufacturer Tenneco.
- JPM, BofA to Shop $1.75B TLB for DaVita. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p4
This article reports on the plan of J.P. Morgan and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to begin searching for a term loan B for DaVita, a provider of kidney dialysis services.
- JPMorgan Shops $300M TL for Global Auto Care Buyout. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p13
The article reports on move of JPMorgan to start shopping a 300 million U.S. dollars term loan for Global Auto Care.
- JPMorgan Cuts Pricing on Savers TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p2
This article reports on the move of J.P. Morgan to negotiate a term loan to help thrift-store chain Savers in 2011.
- JPMorgan Cuts Pricing on Savers TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p2
The article reports that as of February 2011, JPMorgan is offering bids for a 460 million dollar term loan to refinance a debt by Savers, a thrift-store chain.
- Hint of Slower Recovery in Credit Exam? Blackwell, Rob // American Banker;9/24/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 183, p1
Focuses on the news from J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. that the number of bad-loans increased during the Shared National Credit review of the largest syndicated credits of the year 2002 but the pace was slower than in the year 2001. Statement of David D. Gibbons, deputy comptroller for credit risk...