Banks Revise $900M TL for DineEquity
- Price Talk Set on DineEquity Repricing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p28
The article reports that in February 2011, Barclays and Goldman Sachs are looking for lenders to provide a 724 million dollar term loan to help DineEquity, a restaurant operator based in Glendale, California, refinance existing debt.
- Banks Shop $190M TLB for Michael Foods. // Bank Loan Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p1
The article reports on the move of U.S. banks, including Bank of America Merill Lynch, Goldman Sachs and Co., and Barclays PLC, in shopping a 790 million dollar term loan B backing GS Capital Partners' buyout of Michael Foods Inc. It mentions that the term loan price talk was between Libor plus...
- Price Talk Set on Evergreen $225M TL. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p30
The article reports that Goldman Sachs has set the price negotiation on the 225 million U.S. dollars term loan of Evergreen International Aviation which plans to use the funds to finance its repayment of existing debt.
- Goldman Talks Price on Sapphire's $350M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/10/2013, p16
The article reports that investment banking firm Goldman Sachs has set price talk on the 350 million U.S. dollars term loan B of electric company Sapphire Power Finance expiring in 2020.
- Goldman, Wells Shop $100M TL for vAuto Acqusition. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p20
The article reports on a 100 million U.S. dollar add-on term loan offered by Goldman Sachs and Wells Fargo for the acquisition of vAuto by Autotrader.com.
- GS Sets Price Talk on Toys "R" Us' $985M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/29/2013, p19
The article reports on a price talk set by finance company Goldman Sachs for the term loan B amounting to 985 million dollars issued by toys developer Toys "R" Us Property Co.
- Goldman, JPM to Market $1.1B GNC Loan Next Week. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p24
This article reveals the plan of Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan to start syndication of a term loan B for General Nutrition Centers on February 15, 2011.
- Goldman Preps $400M TL for Kroll Acquisition. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p10
The article reports that a 400 million dollar term loan backing Altegrity's acquisition of Kroll is being prepared by Goldman Sachs.
- Investors Meet $400M Kroll Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p20
The article reports on a meeting held by Goldman Sachs on July 15, 2010 to start the syndication of a 400 million dollar term loan backing Altegrity's acquisition of Kroll.