ICON Prices $205M in HY
- BofA, Credit Suisse Shop $205M in HY for ICON. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p30
The article focuses on 11.875% senior notes worth 205 million U.S. dollars due 2016 being arranged by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse for ICON Health & Fitness.
- ICON nearing completion of 25,000 square foot addition in Logan. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;05/06/96, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p6
Reports on the near-completion of ICON Health & Fitness Inc.'s research and development building in Logan, Utah.
- Icon Health calls off plans for $200 million stock offering. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/07/96, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p1
Reports on Icon Health & Fitness Inc.'s cancellation of its plans for an initial public offering. Reasons for the decision; Interest in buying the assets of CanCo and Weider Sports; Purchase of HealthRider's assets.
- Fast Facts. // Runner's World;Nov2002, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p18
Presents news and information related to running as of November 2002, including a distinct feature of the T90 Workout treadmill from Healthrider.
- New ICON line brings together exercise, office. James, Gary // Furniture/Today;7/16/2001 Supplement, Vol. 25, p10
Describes a new line of furniture developed by ICON Health & Fitness Inc. Combination of exercise and home office functions of the furniture line; Target price point for the product line; Space-efficient features of the product line; Marketing approach planned for the products.
- Former HealthRider exec forms consulting firm. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/25/95, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p4
States that the former international sales director for HealthRider Fitness Company, Matt Alvarez Jr. has formed a new company called Manufacturing Solutions. Goals for the new company.
- Script to Screen Completes New Icon Health Campaign. // Response;May2002, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p14
Reports that Script to Screen completed its third short-form campaign for Icon Health & Fitness Inc. in 2002. Background on the two-minute infomercial spot demonstrating the Pro Form Cardio Cross Trainer, a total body workout machine; Description of the machine.
- This really could bring work and play together. James, Gary // Furniture/Today;7/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p38
Features the Hidden Grove line of home office furniture from Icon Health & Fitness. Compactness of the furniture line; Sale of branded furniture products by the company; Potential of sales revenues from the furniture-exercise combination.
- Sweatin' to the TV. Higgins, Amy; Koucky, Sherri // Machine Design;4/4/2002, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p35
Evaluates the HealthRider Workout TV Treadmill from ICON Health and Fitness. Features; Advantages.