Hapag-Lloyd in offset first
- Hapag-Lloyd to acquire 10 new containerships. Brennan, Terry // Traffic World;11/20/95, Vol. 244 Issue 8, p32
Reports that Hapag-Lloyd AG plans to expand its containership fleet by more than 50 percent at the cost of $700 million. Projected increase in container cargo; Germany's tax incentive for shipbuilding; Company's effort to cut operating costs.
- Hapag-Lloyd settles. Brennan, Terry // Traffic World;8/12/96, Vol. 247 Issue 6, p44
Reports that Hapag-Lloyd AG has reached a settlement with its unions by ending a threat to reflag its 21-containersheep fleet under the German international registry. Savings to be generated from the settlement; Features of the company's settlement with its unions; Chairman Bernd Werde's...
- Hapag-Lloyd box boost. Carding, Tony // Traffic World;05/19/97, Vol. 250 Issue 7, p44
Reports on the increased container box traffic to North America by Hapag-Lloyd AG in 1996. Profit generated by the reorganized structure of the company's container shipping business as an independent subsidiary; Comments from Hapag officials.
- RADAR SCREEN. // Journal of Commerce (15307557);4/23/2007, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p8
The article presents news briefs on the transportation industry. Customs and Border Protection officials have informed Washington trade associations about the implementation of the 10+2 initiative. A.P. Moller-Maersk which has tried to undermine the rumors that it may acquire Hapag-Lloyd from...
- Hapag-Lloyd Posts Profit. // Journal of Commerce (15307557);2/20/2012, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the 133 million dollars operating profit posted by the German carrier Hapag-Lloyd in 2011, which is less than the 770 million dollars it posted in 2010.
- Hapag-Lloyd adds ports in Madagascar. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;6/9/2011, Issue 2962, p14
The article reports on several ports of call additions of Hapag-Lloyd AG to its 2012-2013 cruise program brochure offered from May 2012 to May 2013 in which it mentions that the company will also visit new ports of call in Madagascar.
- Putting on the English style. // Accountancy;Dec1975, Vol. 86 Issue 988, p62
Features German shipping company Hapag-Lloyd's use of the English format in its company accounts. Confirmation of the internationalization of the company; Peculiarities of German law and accounts; Hapag-Lloyd's philosophy with regard to valuation of assets.
- Hapag-Lloyd Cruises. // AirGuide Online.com;12/14/2009, p12
The article announces that Hapag-Lloyd AG will start to operate its 24-day travel of cruises Hanseatic and Bremen in Northwest Passage in August 2010.
- Hapag-Lloyd Cruises. // CruiseGuide;12/14/2009, p12
The article reports on the operation of Hanseatic and Bremen Hapag-Lloyd AG expedition ships bound to Northwest Passage in August 2010.