PEOPLE & POSTS
- Minshall heads HR at McCann Manchester. // Recruiter;9/15/2010, p32
The article announces that Darren Minshall was appointed people director of McCann Manchester.
- Lloyds tells top staff to reapply for their jobs. Thomas, Natalie // Mortgage Strategy;4/11/2011, p4
The article reports on the call of Lloyds Banking Group PLC for three of its mortgage heads of sales and head of national accounts to apply for their position again in Great Britain.
- Peter Curran will return to Lloyds' broker role soon. // Fund Strategy;6/21/2011, p86
The article reports on the possibility that former Lloyds Banking Group intermediary distribution head Peter Curran will return to his position after his transfer to a branch network of Lloyds TSB.
- Lloyds seek marketer to aid assets sale. rownsell, Alex // Marketing (00253650);5/25/2011, p3
The article reports on the initiative of Lloyds Banking Group PLC to search for successful candidate as its senior marketing executive in Great Britain.
- Lloyds Hires MF Global Vet to Head HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/19/2011, p3
The article announces that Carlo Fontana from MF Global was hired to head up the high yield capital markets group of Lloyds.
- Lloyds poaches EDF chief for top role. Brownsell, Alex // Marketing (00253650);2/17/2010, p1
The article reports on the plan of Lloyds Banking Group PLC (LBG) to appoint Eva Eisenschimmel as its chief marketing officer.
- Lloyds brings in Ogilvy's Ros King in new marcomms director role. Parsons, Russell // Marketing Week (Online Edition);6/9/2014, p6
The article announces the appointment of Ros King as director of marketing communications of Lloyds Banking Group PLC.
- Untitled. O'Connell, Bridget // Estates Gazette;9/27/2014, Issue 1439, p05
The article announces the resignation of Richard Dakin as Lloyds Banking Group's managing director and head of the corporate real estate business support unit and non-core unit in November 2014.
- Gilbert quits top role at Lloyds Banking Group. Brownsell, Alex // Marketing (00253650);10/21/2009, p1
The article reports on the resignation of Nigel Gilbert, marketing director at Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) PLC in Great Britain. According to an LBG spokeswoman, he will leave the company at the end of 2009 for personal reasons. She also confirmed that the bank is in search for a replacement both...