- Website of the week. // Personnel Today;10/15/2002, p12
Reports on the launching of an website, Getfeedback.net which is specially designed to help professionals in Human Resource Management. Offers provided by the website; Service charges of the website.
- DAILY news alert. // Personnel Today;4/13/2010, p3
The article informs that one can get breaking Human Resources (HR) news on the website "www.personneltoday.com/newsalerts."
- All around the world. Wilson, Fran // People Management;6/30/1999, Vol. 5 Issue 13, p67
Focuses on `The IPD Guide on International Recruitment, Selection and Assessment,' a research conducted by Paul Sparrow of the Sheffield University Management School. Resourcing philosophies that organizations should adopt in internationalizing their recruitment and selection; Information on...
- hit parade... // Personnel Today;2/10/2009, p4
The article reviews the web site www.personneltoday.com from the periodical "Personnel Today."
- Keeping businesses online. // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/09/98, Vol. 37 Issue 45, p11
Features various Web sites dealing with human resources management.
- hit paradeâ€¦. // Personnel Today;1/22/2008, p4
The article lists some of the most visited stories on the website personneltoday.com, which includes articles on rule changes in taxi fare refunds, impact of the three-year public sector pay deal plans on human resource (HR) personnel, equal pay case in Cleveland, England.
- on the web. // Workforce Management;Sep2010, Vol. 89 Issue 9, p4
The article offers news briefs from the www.workforce.com website related to human resource on topics including retirement planning options for gays, U.S. President Barack Obama's call for increasing federal hiring of civil servants and requiring clinicians to check blood pressure of employees.
- HOW TO NAVIGATE WORKFORCE.COM. // Workforce Management;Sep2011, Vol. 90 Issue 9, p6
The article offers information on the journal's web site www.workforce.com.
- on the web. // Workforce Management;Oct2011, Vol. 90 Issue 10, p4
The article offers information on the content available on the web site, workforce.com which includes discussion forums and other stories related to human resources.
- I-Focus. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/1/99, Vol. 38 Issue 44, p13
Presents Web sites in the United States providing information on human resource management.