A model solution?
- The Benefit Is Mutuals: New Delivery Models. Cooper, Tim; Robinson, Matthew // Public Manager;Spring2013, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p49
The article focuses on the benefits of mutual organizations, which are owned by employees or members that generally in the form of cooperatives and social enterprises. It states that mutual organizations enjoys a rebirth in Great Britain as governments and international business are finding ways...
- The New Era Windows Cooperative. // Grassroots Economic Organizing Newsletter;May2015, p1
The article presents an internet video which shows the worker-owners of the New Era Windows Cooperative business in Chicago, Illinois.
- Company stock--an executive option. McShulskis, Elaine // HR Magazine;Aug1996, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p23
Reports that 38 percent of American companies have share ownership guidelines for senior executives according to a survey made by Pearl Meyer and Partners. Amount of salary as basis for ownership of company stock; Stocks as award bonus or long-term performance plan payments.
- A New Managerial Revolution? Ownership, Control and Perceptions. Poole, Michael // Journal of General Management;Spring93, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p23
Examines the degree to which managers increasingly participate in ownership of firms in which they are employed in Great Britain. Managerial attitudes and behavior related to ownership; Changes in patterns of ownership; Internal forces contributing to the constancy of managerial attitudes.
- Crafting an executive stock purchase program. Jurgensen, W.G. // Directors & Boards;Fall99, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p39
Discusses the Executive Stock Purchase (ESP) program as an alternative compensation plan for a company's management team. Incentive to encourage executives, managers and board members to perform like owners of the corporation; Two keys to the ESP structure; Program overview; Attractions of the...
- STRAIGHT from the PRESIDENT. Keeling, J. Michael // ESOP Report;Apr2015, p2
The article offers the author's insight on the great companies and employees of the employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) which builds wealth in the huge majority of situations. He states that the ESOP community has the participation by average women and men working in ESOP companies, diligently...
- Mutual reality. Johnson, Rebecca // People Management;1/24/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p28
Provides information on human resource strategy of employee-owned businesses in Great Britain. Assessment of the level of labor productivity; Discussion on the creation of Employee Ownership Index; Comparison between employee owned and co-operative enterprises.
- THE MONDRAGON SYSTEM OF WORKER PRODUCTION COOPERATIVES. Albin, Peter S.; Stein, Bruno // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Oct77, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p18
The article focuses on the MondragÃ³n system of worker production cooperatives. The MondragÃ³n system of industrial production cooperatives in the Basque country of Spain is a major exception to the time-honored belief that production firms organized on a cooperative basis of worker...
- Notes on Advancing the Development of Worker Cooperatives 3. // Grassroots Economic Organizing Newsletter;Sep2015, p1
The article presents notes that were taken during the Advancing the Development of Worker Cooperatives 3 conference that focused on approaches to economic development, cooperative development, and role of Democracy at Work Institute (DAWI).